Microsoft CEO Nadella: Will consider buying even more video game companies in future

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Gamepass in 3 years gonna be so insane.

there's going to be so many games I'm going to get option paralysis I'm going to open game pass up and just scroll and scroll scroll oh man I can't wait
Still won’t have the best games... (aka Sony’s exclusives) and will likely be $50/month and EA and other big publishers will pull out as they become stingy and develop their own platforms... (see Netflix losing content to Disney Plus...CBS All Access...HBO Max...Peacock..etc)

Y’all better be careful what you wish for...
:ufdup:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Still won’t have the best games... (aka Sony’s exclusives) and will likely be $50/month and EA and other big publishers will pull out as they become stingy and develop their own platforms... (see Netflix losing content to Disney Plus...CBS All Access...HBO Max...Peacock..etc)

bytch I will have a ps5 in 2022 for them same exclusives yall don't stop talking about every 4 seconds:mjlol:

NOW BACK TO ME BEING HYPE FOR THE NETFLIX OF GAMES AND SAVING ME FROM PAYING $70 A GAME:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

lowkey, this is what doesn't need to happen. Don't need everyone to try and do their own streaming/cloud joint. :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
“bytch”??? Well damn, Crude it’s like that?????
:mjtf:

full
full
full

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
ya'll forgot microsoft has money
this console cycle its gonna be different unless sony drops something huge to compete with game pass

Many could be forgiven about that fact. It just so happens now that the current CEO sees prosperity and fortune of Microsoft as a whole through the Xbox division. Once phil convinced satya, it was a wrap. Remember this. Minecraft was bought with funds overseas so that they don't have to get taxed on it twice in the states. Last year, they bought LinkedIn for 26.2 billion. Github was 7.5 billion. Their money is otherworldly.

So, with all said, when I think of Microsoft and their honing on an industry, curiously, I'm reminded of a Puff line.

I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be

They will make the means be justified in the end. They will buy more and if they are good stewards, I won't complain. If they run these companies into the ground, I'll join the chorus of angry gamers that I'm sure will be present. So, I take an indifferent look at all of this current and say microsoft is going to microsoft.

Daps

hopefully it becomes a situation where each console has must have exclusives and it comes down to preference
MS needs to restore the 360 feeling and keep Sony on their toes again
Competition is good
Sony can't just sleep walk through this gen like they were expecting to
However, I hope competition for MS does not mean trying to create a monopoly

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil: “Wanna see me make Sony fanboys lose their minds?”
msbeth-800x450.jpg

Phil: “Wanna see me do it again?”
giphy.gif

Sega ain’t happening maybe some exclusive titles but that is all. If they do Sonic will be collecting fukkin dust along with Banjoo and Conker.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Because it makes absolutely ZERO sense to sell the developer with your biggest IP as a publicly traded company.

The company that owned Bethesda was private.

Take 2 is making millions off of GTA Online. Since the introduction of GTA5 in 2013, their stock has gone from 17 dollars a share to almost 170 a share ...it's been VERY good to a nikka. :whew:

Isnt Take 2 - 2K also?

Youre right that would be too much for Sony

They tried to go for EA and WB so who knows.

Im under the impression they want a company larger than ZeniMax