Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a single thing you said sounds like a plus. I don’t have to yell at any clouds. Every system has physical and I’m using all the things I said to my benefit. Not wishes and hopes and maybes.

I have GameFly. I buy cheap used games and I beat games and sell them on eBay.

When digital offers more to me besides, I can switch the game without getting up…. I’ll be all for it. why you are pretending like there’s some magical pro to this that nobody else can see, I don’t know. Me and you playing the same game and we paid the same price.
you can enact broke boy gaming with digital. I just gave you the blueprint. You’d actually save more money going digital.

And why you flat out lying about forever is another thing. Which is why you had to put it in quotes. You working for the cloud breh?
There’s no lie. Your digital games never expire and you don’t even have to keep up with them yourself.

Physical disc are more difficult to keep up with than digital licenses.

I mean flat out lies. I can rent literally ANY game I want day one.
you are the one lying here, GameFly inventory is very limited. Very few people getting a game day one. The rest of you gotta wait.

On Gamepass you can download in advance and literally be playing at midnight on release day.

Can I do that on any system? Can I “rent” horizon 2 day one? If I beat it in 3 weeks, can I sell it digitally? After I beat it can I give it to my son?
You can’t sell a physical game you rented either goofball :mjlol:

But yes on Xbox you can rent games day one, and share them with anyone you see fit.

No future talk. Can I today? No? So again. Why you trying to sell me on less? When i have no option. I’ll cop it. If it was 20% digital. Id cop it. It’s not. Oh well
Yes right now you could save more money, play games day one. And never have to fumble around with a disc again.

You just gotta step into the future :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Has Nintendo failed without COD?
I don’t think Sony will “fail”

But Nintendo and Sony’s business model are very different.

Nintendo doesn’t need 3rd party games to be successful. Sony’s success is literally based on 3rd party sales.

There’s no question this will hurt their bottom line if Microsoft pulls activision games off of PlayStation.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you can enact broke boy gaming with digital. I just gave you the blueprint. You’d actually save more money going digital.

There’s no lie. Your digital games never expire and you don’t even have to keep up with them yourself.

Physical disc are more difficult to keep up with than digital licenses.

you are the one lying here, GameFly inventory is very limited. Very few people getting a game day one. The rest of you gotta wait.

On Gamepass you can download in advance and literally be playing at midnight on release day.

You can’t sell a physical game you rented either goofball :mjlol:

But yes on Xbox you can rent games day one, and share them with anyone you see fit.

Yes right now you could save more money, play games day one. And never have to fumble around with a disc again.

You just gotta step into the future :blessed:
Bro you making up shyt. GameFly has had gamelock for a long time. I cannot buy any brand new games I play digital, on day one, for any cheaper. I cannot play any Sony games on game pass and not every title is free day one. Also lying. And I said I also can BUY games then sell them. Like I bought horizon 2, gonna best it quick and sell it off like the others. shyt I just gave my homies son my madden 21 cause his dad only got him 1999.

I don’t know why you so dead set on this. I already mentioned copping game pass days ago for my son. Ain’t no way in hell digital gaming on a console is better than physical right now. I don’t really care what you reply to. You not getting a single I’m not and I’m getting a lot more

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro you making up shyt. GameFly has had gamelock for a long time.
You gotta pay extra for that. And you still can only “lock” one title.

Gamepass is easily the better “rental” service, and it’s cheaper.

I cannot buy any brand new games I play digital, on day one, for any cheaper.
Day one physical and digital are the same price

Digital you can download early and play the moment the game releases.

Physical you gotta drive to GameStop and wait in line with the rest of the neckbeards, then come home and still install/download the games.

Day one experience, digital clearly wins

I cannot play any Sony games on game pass and not every title is free day one.
That’s Sony’s fault, and yours for being so dedicated to a platform that’s not giving you the advantages you could get elsewhere.
Every Microsoft title is available day one on Gamepass.

And I said I also can BUY games then sell them. Like I bought horizon 2, gonna best it quick and sell it off like the others. shyt I just gave my homies son my madden 21 cause his dad only got him 1999.
With digital games you could save/recoup just as much money, but still have access to the game.

I don’t know why you so dead set on this. I already mentioned copping game pass days ago for my son. Ain’t no way in hell digital gaming on a console is better than physical right now. I don’t really care what you reply to. You not getting a single I’m not and I’m getting a lot more
You are just in denial.

You are getting less, and don’t even understand why :wow:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
rX0LzGE.gif