Supporter
Daps
8ea6c5c00b478476f149350b57dc733e49dc7617_hq.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s 2022. I buy physical discs for games I’m not gonna just beat and return. Mostly sports, shooters, gta types. Every year I sell off the sports games. If I whiff on a game I thought was good like cyberpunk, I can sell it off quickly and recoup. For literally every other game in the library, I can rent and return if it’s terrible, saving me money. Or rent and beat real quick and send back. I’m not an online gamer really. Once I beat something. It’s done. Do I really need the $30-40 back? Nah. But getting it is a plus no? I’m not popping in horizon 1 again and neither will I pop in madden 21 or 22 in a few months. And I don’t PC game.

So now that’s not an advantage. And what I should want is an all digital system instead of a physical disc system that also does everything the all digital does :gucci:

That’s like telling me I can have a car with Bluetooth and wireless charging. Or a car with Bluetooth, wireless charging and usb charging. If I’m not broke, why not get the one that can do it all?

And I don’t PC game. At all. Never have. So game pass wasn’t going to be bought on any system. I literally said I’ll have it cause my son just got a gaming pc. Same like if Xbox dropped a good console that had good games, I’d cop one tonight. You just want me to want digital games for some reason like I wouldn’t do it if it made sense
I don’t want you to want shyt breh :mjlol:

Discs are dead.

You will convert sooner or later.

Right now you the old nikka ridding around with the 8 track still in your car while the rest of us have moved on to better things

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sony = Bad
Xbox = Good

Everyone say that Sony buying up studios and abandoning Japan, their home that made the Playstation Brand, is "organic" and that alienating the Japanese market is "good for growth". These Sony stans change the rules when they are getting hurt by them. The PS4 and PS5 sales combined, cannot even touch the Switch in Japan, but Sony stans on here say that Japan doesn't matter anymore. :wtf:

Make it make sense!!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
In the hood they sayin Phil man Xbox lookin right yo I just can't believe Activision did a deal with a Psycho Gamepass is a sure thing Spartacus might blow Take Two we finna cop that I suggest yall lay low

:blessed:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s cause PS5 don’t have Gamepass:mjlol:

But even then, the only real advantage buying physical games gives you is the idea of having the game in your possession.

You going back and forth, you talking about buying or renting???

If you are buying you can save that same $35 and retain ownership indefinitely.

Digital games are available and in real 4k just like physical ones.

The Netflix comparison doesn’t work here.
Digital games can get yanked out your collection at any time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see what the excitement is about, when the last time activision made a great game, I mean they had the spider-man license on those amazing spider-man games were trash, insominiac knocked out of the park

I mean I remembered when Insominiac was developing Xbox exlusives, sony brought them and they made spider-man which was a huge hit

have the studio means nothing, microsoft has to deliver quality IPs at the end of the day, they need to higher business people who understand games and can direct the studios to make something people want to play

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just threw 70 billion out for Activision? What makes you think that they are hurting for money? :russ::gucci:

It's already a sunk cost. Exclusive breh, 100% exclusive.

They not hurting for money, but Xbox isn't even profitable for the company, and they been trying for years they will never beat sony it is what it is

Activision is a trash developer, plus the developers don't matter

they had Insominiac, and they made that trash sunset park game, when Sony brought them they made spider-man, night and day success levels Microsoft can continue to burn money its never gonna turn the tide they wasted too many generations

They better off being full time PC developers and just make gaming PCs with Xbox live and all that shyt integrated in it, I mean it already is, there's literally no point of owing an Xbox

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony is actually in shambles themselves

:mjlol:

Sony releases statement on Activision-Blizzard-King acquisition

The funny thing about this is, this goes to show you how far in advance Sony locks up exclusivity with these companies.

People like to act like MS out here just buying up stuff and taking it away when sony behind the scenes years in advance has things locked out.

Last edited: