Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All the blue spots are white on my map. Meaning not very many people, if any live there.

Take California for example. It’s blue on your map in the mountains where people literally CANT live.

Blue spots in Arizona are inhabitable desert.

If you have not studied the topic you’d be surprised at how much empty and open space there is in America.

Don’t remember the statistic exactly but between NYC and LA like a quarter of the US population lives in those two cities alone.

Your map is dumb as fukk if you actually understand the demographics of America:ufdup:

I know the demographics of america and my point STILL stands, people still live there...:comeon:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I share my games with my kids. There’s no disc hand off. I don’t even have to do it on purpose. Every single game I buy is immediately available for them to play.

You are right. We don’t.

But reality is, discs are dead, and you disc lovers are gonna be dragged into the future whether you like it or not.

What works for you, works for you and that’s good. That’s why digital is your standard. I copped GotG physically off Amazon for $25, it was on sale digitally for $35. I’m in a single person household, the disc purchases outweighed the digital. People will choose wants convenient to them as the marketplace gives us options. I’m not against digital but they’ve coexisted for a while and will do so.

As of this moment most major platforms market to both, None of us can tell the future but a digital marketplace will be the standard in time. How far that is no one knows because the amount of variables that exist currently to us an individuals and as a whole.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde sell that stock before its too late. The announcement of Spartacus will be so underwhelming that shyt going to tank more.

Having a program that combines plus and now isn't underwhelming. Actually helps PS Now more than anything :skip:

It's still over 110 bucks, got in at 14. I'm fine B. :hug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MSFT is at a good buy right now.

WQb1tre.png

I'd cop some but I'm more bullish on Crypto atm.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Having a program that combines plus and now isn't underwhelming. Actually helps PS Now more than anything :skip:

It's still over 110 bucks, got in at 14. I'm fine B. :hug:

Understandable you winning but Sony gotta answer to those shareholders. shyt ain't looking good from a business perspective/