Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Understandable you winning but Sony gotta answer to those shareholders. shyt ain't looking good from a business perspective/

I'm pretty sure they'll be okay. It's been down lower than this over the last year and has come back fine. They're still number 1 in revenue by a good amount and Xbox won't magically overtake them (or Nintendo) all of a sudden. :skip:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ya'll have to stop this moralizing business shyt. The fact that it only happens with game companies makes it even more ridiculous.

A company was up for sell and they bought it. End of story. Aint nobody out here telling Kraft-Heinz to make their own fukking Jell-O breh. When you ride by the KFC/Taco Bell do you think, "Why didn't Yum just making their own chicken and taco spot?" Hell the fukk no! So why do it in this situation? It's silly.
But I didn't say any of that so why are you quoting me?

Dude said they did this because the public wanted more games... I said this doesn't result in MS users getting anymore games....

What's your point? We know there's no morals. That wasn't even an argument

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It’s not back. And who knows when it will be back or if it will be back. Who knows if they have to change things or remove things just to put it back. Guess what? I don’t have to worry about any of that shyt. I own the actual game. The same way someone else can go purchase the game 3rd party and play the game no problem. No restrictions.
People really trying to sell us on something that gives you less, but costs THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY...

That's the weird part. As a gamer, I can pay 59.99 for a game on disc or 59.99 for a game on digital. TO ME, with one I get a game I can have forever, sell 2 seconds later, buy for half price 10 days after release, or rent from GameFly for $20 a month..........

But for some odd reasons... Other gamers want to convince me that digital is the same thing, when it's obviously missing all of these features, but I get ZERO breaks in price. In fact, I'll usually get a better break in price by buying a used disc

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@The Mad Titan still believes this lol

Same stans who argued exclusives dont matter for an entire generation are doing keg stands on Mountain Dew cases over getting exclusives

B9Ig8f.gif

fukking dead seeing this in my head :mjlol::dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People really trying to sell us on something that gives you less, but costs THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY...

That's the weird part. As a gamer, I can pay 59.99 for a game on disc or 59.99 for a game on digital. TO ME, with one I get a game I can have forever, sell 2 seconds later, buy for half price 10 days after release, or rent from GameFly for $20 a month..........

But for some odd reasons... Other gamers want to convince me that digital is the same thing, when it's obviously missing all of these features, but I get ZERO breaks in price. In fact, I'll usually get a better break in price by buying a used disc
A digital game you have “forever” and you don’t have to keep up with the disc.

You can’t “sell” it. But you can share it in a way that both you and the person you are sharing with can play at the same time.

Digital games go on “sale” all the time. And with stuff like Gamepass you can “rent” the games cheaper than you could from GameFly and you don’t have to wait for the damn mail :martin:

It’s clear y’all rallying against the inevitable digital future don’t even understand how digital games work.

Yall “old man yelling at cloud” status at this point :mjlol:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

You can’t “sell” it. But you can share it in a way that both you and the person you are sharing with can play at the same time.

Digital games go on “sale” all the time. And with stuff like Gamepass you can “rent” the games cheaper than you could from GameFly and you don’t have to wait for the damn mail :martin:

It’s clear y’all rallying against the inevitable digital future don’t even understand how digital games work.

nikkas gonna turn they head when Sony does their version of game pass that’s what I’m waiting for

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Not a single thing you said sounds like a plus. I don’t have to yell at any clouds. Every system has physical and I’m using all the things I said to my benefit. Not wishes and hopes and maybes.

I have GameFly. I buy cheap used games and I beat games and sell them on eBay.

When digital offers more to me besides, I can switch the game without getting up…. I’ll be all for it. why you are pretending like there’s some magical pro to this that nobody else can see, I don’t know. Me and you playing the same game and we paid the same price. And why you flat out lying about forever is another thing. Which is why you had to put it in quotes. You working for the cloud breh?

I mean flat out lies. I can rent literally ANY game I want day one. Can I do that on any system? Can I “rent” horizon 2 day one? If I beat it in 3 weeks, can I sell it digitally? After I beat it can I give it to my son?

No future talk. Can I today? No? So again. Why you trying to sell me on less? When i have no option. I’ll cop it. If it was 20% digital. Id cop it. It’s not. Oh well

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

That’s a fact.