Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Chef

All Star
Daps
What I’m saying is, you and lots of people misconstrue the options and flexibility of digital games.

Only thing you can’t do is sell it.

But when it comes to sharing/accessing/storing your games digital is better.

There are pros and cons to both formats. For my situation, it’s perfect. We can go the gym, chop it up after and hand him the disc and be on our way.

I’m not putting my standards on other people, I let them decide for themselves and how it fits their life. We all don’t live the same lives or have the same resources available to us.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: bruh people were selling entire consoles with P.T. Stop the bs bro.
So they found a way to re-sell it right? :ohhh:

As digital games become more ubiquitous, there will be more options to sale/trade.

Again if Microsoft’s original plan went through, you’d be able to re-sale digital games already.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are pros and cons to both formats. For my situation, it’s perfect. We can go the gym, chop it up after and hand him the disc and be on our way.
I share my games with my kids. There’s no disc hand off. I don’t even have to do it on purpose. Every single game I buy is immediately available for them to play.

I’m not putting my standards on other people, I let them decide for themselves and how it fits their life. We all don’t live the same lives or have the same resources available to us.

You are right. We don’t.

But reality is, discs are dead, and you disc lovers are gonna be dragged into the future whether you like it or not.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So they found a way to re-sell it right? :ohhh:

As digital games become more ubiquitous, there will be more options to sale/trade.

Again if Microsoft’s original plan went through, you’d be able to re-sale digital games already.
Son u disingenuous as fukk. Why would someone wanna trade or buy an entire console for a game? Do u even know wtf u talking about at this point?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Again. Look at the population density map I posted.

Everywhere that your map says doesn’t have quality internet, is white on my map indicating people don’t live there.

You blind breh? You know how to read a map?

There are large portions of California Texas, etc where people don’t live

And the blue spots still have people who live there :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Son u disingenuous as fukk. Why would someone wanna trade or buy an entire console for a game? Do u even know wtf u talking about at this point?
Again.

My point is. Digital or physical if you are gonna play a game indefinitely.

You gotta deliberately preserve it.

People have found a way to re-sale digital games, and that will only get better with time.

Talking about games being “delisted” is just a deflection from reality.

Talking about a second hand market doesn’t get you anywhere cause it’s a huge gray area.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And the blue spots still have people who live there :comeon:
All the blue spots are white on my map. Meaning not very many people, if any live there.

Take California for example. It’s blue on your map in the mountains where people literally CANT live.

Blue spots in Arizona are inhabitable desert.

If you have not studied the topic you’d be surprised at how much empty and open space there is in America.

Don’t remember the statistic exactly but between NYC and LA like a quarter of the US population lives in those two cities alone.

Your map is dumb as fukk if you actually understand the demographics of America:ufdup: