Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
360 had a dope line up. Condemned Criminal Origins is still one of my fav horror games of all time. Alan Wake was also an exclusive.
People was buying 360s and playing many of the same mainstream games they now play on PlayStation. People jokingly called the system a dude bro shooter box.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying they never listen to the public. I'm saying that the public asking MS to put out better games, is not solved by them buying companies that put out multiplat games. If they wanted to appease people, they'd have put their money behind building a better console. Making better games. Buying Sony's exclusive gaming companies and getting the games they don't already have.

Instead, they are just buying up all the companies, putting out the exact same games they'd have if they didn't buy the company (multiplat) and telling you "Now we got games."

Were you, as an Xbox owner, going to get COD on your console for the next 10 years? Yes.. Are you going to get it now? Yes... Did you get anymore games you didn't have?
Ya'll have to stop this moralizing business shyt. The fact that it only happens with game companies makes it even more ridiculous.

A company was up for sell and they bought it. End of story. Aint nobody out here telling Kraft-Heinz to make their own fukking Jell-O breh. When you ride by the KFC/Taco Bell do you think, "Why didn't Yum just making their own chicken and taco spot?" Hell the fukk no! So why do it in this situation? It's silly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude im looking at there's literally spots in california, Texas, the Dakotas, Alabamma, Mississipi, :heh: people LIVE in these places!!!
Again. Look at the population density map I posted.

Everywhere that your map says doesn’t have quality internet, is white on my map indicating people don’t live there.

You blind breh? You know how to read a map?

There are large portions of California Texas, etc where people don’t live

Chef

All Star
Daps
Same goes for digital. Once you buy it, you own it and can play, share, re-download it as you see fit.

I know there was no disc version when it came out.

I was just saying if there was, and you bought it, then you wouldn’t be worrying about what you did with the disc back then. You’d just be playing the game.

I can literally hand him the disc. I don’t have an issue with being physically present. I like having options and flexibility of a physical medium.

And you’re using hypotheticals. “if” -
It didn’t exist for me in that time. That was my reality at the time.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Umm yes you can.

The delisting was temporary.

You might be able to purchase a re-sale copy if you can find one.

You can always access the digital version.

And no as of today you can’t sell a digital game. But you will be able to in the future, and had Microsoft’s original plan gone through, you’d be able to sell them right now.
Your flat out lying. U cannot purchase MGS HD Collection digitally. They pulled it from every store until further notice because of copyright issues. Who the fukk knows when they put it back up or if they have to change or remove shyt before they put it back up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can literally hand him the disc. I don’t have an issue with being physically present. I like having options and flexibility of a physical medium.
What I’m saying is, you and lots of people misconstrue the options and flexibility of digital games.

Only thing you can’t do is sell it.

But when it comes to sharing/accessing/storing your games digital is better.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Multiple Metal Gear Solid Games Temporarily Removed from Sale - IGN

The removal is/was temporary. Not sure if it’s back yet.
It’s not back. And who knows when it will be back or if it will be back. Who knows if they have to change things or remove things just to put it back. Guess what? I don’t have to worry about any of that shyt. I own the actual game. The same way someone else can go purchase the game 3rd party and play the game no problem. No restrictions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s not back. And who knows when it will be back or if it will be back. Who knows if they have to change things or remove things just to put it back. Guess what? I don’t have to worry about any of that shyt. I own the actual game. The same way someone else can go purchase the game 3rd party and play the game no problem. No restrictions.
If you owned it digitally it’s the same story.

You’d have it and be able to play it.

The only people that can’t play it right now are those who waited 20 years and just now decided to get around to trying to buy it. :stopitslime:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
no it's not.
the companies disney owns
1c8ace8f-every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion-lg.jpg

and nothing was falling off when disney copped fox & marvel.
So will Microsoft have the titles spread out across all platforms? Or Xbox exclusives? That’s what I’m alluding to.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sony gets god levels of appreciation for their ridiculous ps2 catalog but it was a bunch of snake ass shyt they was pulling in them days

Money-hatting games off other platforms was a common occurrence and wasn’t even necessary most of the time since they had a bulk of the player base but did it anyway. Sony played the game of business just like all the other publishers did…they hyped up a damn DVD player to get Sega out the paint completely…basically robbed namco at one point….and all this gained them good will

What goes around, comes around. I'm glad that casuals now seeing Sony for what they truly are.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So will Microsoft have the titles spread out across all platforms? Or Xbox exclusives? That’s what I’m alluding to.
Microsoft is shooting for you to be able to access their games on pretty much any device that allows Gamepass.

So they probably won’t be on PlayStation, but you don’t necessarily have to buy an Xbox to play them either.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If you owned it digitally it’s the same story.

You’d have it and be able to play it.

The only people that can’t play it right now are those who waited 20 years and just now decided to get around to trying to buy it. :stopitslime:
Are they able to buy it digitally if they waited or not? Or are u able to purchase it physically?