Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People had 360s because it both came out a year earlier and was cheaper. That's the only real generation Microsoft made noise. Outside of Forza, Gears, and Halo can you point to all these high quality exclusive games the 360 had? The 360's success had more to do with Sony's mistakes than anything. Those 360 gamers are gone and they aren't looking to come back. Most people don't want to own 2-3 home consoles.
360 had a dope line up. Condemned Criminal Origins is still one of my fav horror games of all time. Alan Wake was also an exclusive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
90% of them???:what: nikka not really... I remember playing RDR2 and HZD right out the box no updates... why are you so hooked on internet connection??? there are places with outages and places that doesnt even have internet in america... so why do you keep on harping about having internet when alot of people dont have great connections or any connection at all... :what:

Your a smart guy but you think everyone has broadband, muthafukkas dont even have 3g :deadmanny:
Red Dead Redemption 2 Day-One Update Detailed

Without the day one update RDR2 was fukked.

At launch you couldn’t even play it without the internet

More people have the internet than people have that have flat screen TVs.

The world is connected breh. That’s the reality in 2022

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wrong. 3rd party is beautiful. If it wasn’t for that. We would have no collectors.
You talking about re-sale.

Meaning someone had to store and maintain that game.

Same as if you own a game digitally that gets delisted.

You gotta store and maintain the game if you want to play it indefinitely into the future.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Another thing this deal is supposed to close in June 30th 2023 few weeks after E3 ends these nikkas knew what they were doing

I keep seeing people say this...isn't it supposed to close by the end of FY 2023 which means it can close anytime between July 1 2022 - June 30 2023?

It very well could be June of next year but it also could be earlier, no?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Red Dead Redemption 2 Day-One Update Detailed

Without the day one update RDR2 was fukked.

At launch you couldn’t even play it without the internet

More people have the internet than people have that have flat screen TVs.

The world is connected breh. That’s the reality in 2022

And I didnt need no damned Patch for RDR2 once I did the install disc it asked if I wanted to update I hit NO :umad:

the-verge-map.png

There's alot of blue spots on that map fam... :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. The issue is with the way shyt is going. They can add and remove shyt from stores and ain’t shyt u can do about it.
Same for physical. When it gets delisted, the only way you are playing it is if you or someone else purchased it before it got delisted.

There’s a REASON they made the Series X disc based. I love owning what I purchase. I don’t know about u. I have been gaming digitally since Steam since I game on PC. I been streaming since the fukking Zune. But I will list the pitfalls of streaming in a heartbeat. While muthafukkas who got up in shyt AFTER me will argue me down like IM the one that’s out of touch. Hilarious shyt.
Yeah cause some of you weirdos still holding on to the past.:smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You talking about re-sale.

Meaning someone had to store and maintain that game.

Same as if you own a game digitally that gets delisted.

You gotta store and maintain the game if you want to play it indefinitely into the future.
Metal Gear Solid HD collection. Can u purchase it digitally anymore? Can u purchase it physically resale for about $15 bucks and still play it? Answer the question. Can I fukking sell u a digital game or a physical one?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And I didnt need no damned Patch for RDR2 once I did the install disc it asked if I wanted to update I hit NO :umad:

the-verge-map.png

There's alot of blue spots on that map fam... :stopitslime:
OIP.j7vH55mDmCNlWbTX8S5_MwHaEl

Don’t nobody live in those areas breh.

So yeah, the three nikkas that chose to live in the middle of the desert might not have the internet:mjlol:

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm not saying they never listen to the public. I'm saying that the public asking MS to put out better games, is not solved by them buying companies that put out multiplat games. If they wanted to appease people, they'd have put their money behind building a better console. Making better games. Buying Sony's exclusive gaming companies and getting the games they don't already have.

Instead, they are just buying up all the companies, putting out the exact same games they'd have if they didn't buy the company (multiplat) and telling you "Now we got games."

Were you, as an Xbox owner, going to get COD on your console for the next 10 years? Yes.. Are you going to get it now? Yes... Did you get anymore games you didn't have?

To piggyback on this. We’re in a generation were it’s becoming more acceptable to release a game that’s not feature compete. Halo Infinite is a great game, made by their flagship studio but shipped with features that wasn’t present for most of the games. We’re not getting coop in a Halo game for six months after launch.

It’s way too earlier to make any type of judgment but it doesn’t bode well when your flagship titles ships in that condition and you pick up more IPs that depend on annual releases.

If a game is delisted you can’t buy a copy in the store either.

If you owned max payne digitally you’d still be able to play it today.

Those people gon have to accept a “digital collection” :manny:

But if you already own the game from when you bought it. You don’t have to worry about the digital store front and I can let my friend borrow it.

Max Payne 3 wasn’t available to me digitally when it dropped. The disc format was and it was cheaper. Microsoft just made it backwards compatible a few months ago.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Metal Gear Solid HD collection. Can u purchase it digitally anymore? Can u purchase it physically resale for about $15 bucks and still play it? Answer the question. Can I fukking sell u a digital game or a physical one?
Umm yes you can.

The delisting was temporary.

You might be able to purchase a re-sale copy if you can find one.

You can always access the digital version.

And no as of today you can’t sell a digital game. But you will be able to in the future, and had Microsoft’s original plan gone through, you’d be able to sell them right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But if you already own the game from when you bought it. You don’t have to worry about the digital store front and I can let my friend borrow it.
Same goes for digital. Once you buy it, you own it and can play, share, re-download it as you see fit.

Max Payne 3 wasn’t available to me digitally when it dropped. The disc format was and it was cheaper. Microsoft just made it backwards compatible a few months ago.
I know there was no disc version when it came out.

I was just saying if there was, and you bought it, then you wouldn’t be worrying about what you did with the disc back then. You’d just be playing the game.