The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shambles :wow:

shyt so bad, got Sony stans begging the government for some help :damn:
giphy.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The narrative keeps changing for Sony stans :mjlol:

This wouldn't be so bad, if the Playstation brand was active in Japan as the Switch. Abandoning home gets you nowhere in the long term.
This doesn't make any sense because even when Japan was a viable market, their biggest success was still in the West.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
everything I said the past few years is coming true

been trying to tell yall they can just buy whatever... the fans fukked themselves by talking shyt and begging them to do it

What are your other predictions about M$?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope xbots are also prepared to lose games, because its inevitable and microsoft won’t be able to bid on anything for the next year dealing with the anti-trust laws of this acquisition.

Sony is the scrappy underdog

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I don't play any Activision blizard games so I'm straight as a Sony dude mostly, still pretty huge news tho

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I hope xbots are also prepared to lose games, because its inevitable and microsoft won’t be able to bid on anything for the next year dealing with the anti-trust laws of this acquisition.

translation:

I'm upset that the casual PS supporters are now gonna notice the glaring Sony flaws, and the lack of Japan's support gonna be a rough future.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I hope people aren't acting like the other big 2 need to do anything off the strength of this purchase. We been known MS are not playing when it comes to Gamepass. it's a large ass investment and they're going all in. Good for them, keep working on the overall goal.

Sony and Nintendo will keep working on theirs...

but I'll say this if any of them buy Bandai/Capcom/or Sega I'll be pissed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Anti-Trust laws :ehh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I hope people aren't acting like the other big 2 need to do anything off the strength of this purchase. We been known MS are not playing when it comes to Gamepass. it's a large ass investment and they're going all in. Good for them, keep working on the overall goal.

Sony and Nintendo will keep working on theirs...

but I'll say this if any of them buy Bandai/Capcom/or Sega I'll be pissed.

I hope Nintendo buys SEGA and both continue their traditions of great gameplay and innovation. Sony and M$ needs to take their hands off of innovative Japanese companies.