Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
better than nothing, if sony wanted to get serious they could :manny:

no… they cant… they dont have the reserved funds to buy something for 10-20 billion currently. If they did buy something and it didnt work out, it could bankrupt the entire company.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Sony don't got the type of money they would be asking for...nor do I think Sony cares that much MS is doing all this...if they did they would of tried to make moves after MS bagged bethesda....like I said before only way that works if square/capcom etc isn't feeling what Microsoft is doing...but at the end of the day those companies are businesses as well...if they are to be sold Sony gonna have to cough up that bag...and even then MS could just outbid them

If Sony doesn’t care about what MS is doing then they really are done out here and may as well pack up and leave the industry or become like Nintendo and stick to their small but successful niches.

Sony care immensely, they just know they can no longer compete in these kinda battles. Sony has apparently spent a ton of cash moneyhatting games. If they didn't care they would be spending that money on other things.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:gucci:Warcraft? I haven't played that since the Obama administration.

Something ain’t adding up. Microsoft looking desperate.
Microsoft should hire you as a top level accountant. You obviously see something they dont and have extreme knowledge on this subject. Ima call my guy Gates up right now and tell him hes fukking up buying the most successful gaming company of all time, @Unemployed GM from the coli said so , so it must be true

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
wow nikkas is reduced to speculating if apple will buy sony out to compete with MS :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nintendo doesn't look so bad after all, huh? :sas1:

Having a quality niche with a great reputation of quality games really wins at the end.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I mean you can just read my post history. I've hated Activision, EA, and Ubisoft the past 12 years or so. Terrible, terrible publishers. This acquisition doesn't faze me in the slightest.

I think Ubisoft is the only publisher that I wouldn't want Microsoft to acquire only because I'm a Tom Clancy stan. But then maybe that'd be a good thing if they change Tom Clancy around for the better, then I'd buy a Xbox off rip.

Imagine if M$ purchased EA after this? :damn:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But Nintendo all but managed to ADAPT and INNOVATE with The Switch. Something that Sony failed to do. And now it has caught up to them @The Mad Titan
Nintendo combined their most successful and popular market with their least popular and found success. That's not something everybody can replicate, especially in the face of changing preferences, and with mobile (on the move and not at home) becoming their preferred way to play games in Japan.

I don't know why you're tagging that idiot. Do you need a cheerleader that bad?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no… they cant… they dont have the reserved funds to buy something for 10-20 billion currently. If they did buy something and it didnt work out, it could bankrupt the entire company.

Better than nothing they would have to have to liquidate assets IF they got serious...:ld: you say they can't but they haven't even tried...

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Damn...

Looks like I won't be playing COD if they decide to keep it as a console exclusive.

I can't justify the purchase of an Xbox just got COD