Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo combined their most successful and popular market with their least popular and found success. That's not something everybody can replicate, especially in the face of changing preferences, and with mobile (on the move and not at home) becoming their preferred way to play games in Japan.

I don't know why you're tagging that idiot. Do you need a cheerleader that bad?

That what makes Nintendo the GOAT. Bounced back heavy from the Wii U era and made The Switch the only console in Japan worth a damn.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Microsoft should hire you as a top level accountant. You obviously see something they dont and have extreme knowledge on this subject. Ima call my guy Gates up right now and tell him hes fukking up buying the most successful gaming company of all time, @Unemployed GM from the coli said so , so it must be true

:hubie: I sorry breh forgot I was in the Arcadium.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Y’all wanna know the funny shyt. This is what people initially had an issue with Microsoft entering the console gaming market way back when the OG Xbox dropped. It was part of the initial pushback for the console. People thought Microsoft was gonna try to buy up the gaming industry. Fast forward to 2022. Look what’s happening. Lol.

Yeah, but Sony has to face a demon that has loads more $$$ and that forced their hands to almost eliminate the 3rd party exclusive games altogether.