Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Now that is just :huhldup:

Thats what Sony gets for being a trend hopping "mature" gaming company that abandoned their home (Japan).

I agree, but to be fair, the home console market is still slowly diminishing in Japan.
I don’t think they abandoned them just because.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Doesn't make financial sense not to have it on PS4/5 in the short term. You're losing money doing that. Long term sure, maybe they do it. Or maybe they have one version of the game that's on both consoles, and then put MW or something on Xbox exclusively. I'm just talking from a business perspective, I don't play these games.

My only interest is in Blizzard, specifically Diablo 4. It's never coming out huh, boys.
:mjcry:
Diablo 3 generated billions of dollars. Billions. You crazy if you think Diablo 4 isnt coming out

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
My few friends that are hardcore console gamers are fukkng SIIIICK over this shyt. Was talking my ear off all day about how fukked up it is that COD and shyt is gonna end up only on Xbox eventually and how all this shyt is so bad for gaming. nikkas was just hoping that Playstation would get exclusive Final Fantasy games months ago :rudy:

This shyt so fukking weird man

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the reason why the PS5 isn't even Microsoft's threat right now. I think the Google Stadia scared Microsoft and made them go for the jugular now instead of later. Microsoft will fight Google by any means necessary to not let them in the industry because that's probably the only company that could beat them at their own game.

Microsoft already stated Sony is not their competition. Google Stadia Amazon Lune etc. is their comp. Sony just a casualty in a billion-dollar corporation war. Sony can't compete against those juggernauts. Sony is known to use third party games as their go between before their exclusives drop but that is not the case nomore. Sony will have to change their development windows now.

Sony gonna have to really get on some Nintendo shyt. Keep it 100.
I'm telling y'all now, if MS starts dominating the home gaming market Sony will end up getting acquired by Amazon, Google, Apple...hell maybe even Facebook.

:hubie:

I'd say Amazon or Apple because they would want Sony's media and music catalogs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My few friends that are hardcore console gamers are fukkng SIIIICK over this shyt. Was talking my ear off all day about how fukked up it is that COD and shyt is gonna end up only on Xbox eventually and how all this shyt is so bad for gaming. nikkas was just hoping that Playstation would get exclusive Final Fantasy games months ago :rudy:

This shyt so fukking weird man

The balance is fukked up tho :francis: you can't see shyt is unbalanced with how everything turning out???

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That whole post was :mjlol:

But big facts tho. Sony has no other choice but to play nice with Microsoft or else they can Thanos snap everything away from them on the PlayStation.

Off the top of my head Microsoft owns the rights to all these games.

Doom, Skyrim, Call of Duty, Destiny, Halo, Gears of War, WoW, Overwatch, Diablo, Tony Hawk, Minecraft, Killer Instinct, Crash Bandicoot

If I'm Sony, I'm getting on the phone with Sega and Capcom, Konami, and Square Enix on some
giphy-downsized-large.gif

If Sony doesn't do this soon, PlayStation is going to be in very big trouble. Cause best believe Microsoft is coming for Japan next. :birdman: :demonic:
Sony don't got the type of money they would be asking for...nor do I think Sony cares that much MS is doing all this...if they did they would of tried to make moves after MS bagged bethesda....like I said before only way that works if square/capcom etc isn't feeling what Microsoft is doing...but at the end of the day those companies are businesses as well...if they are to be sold Sony gonna have to cough up that bag...and even then MS could just outbid them

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This threads is hilarious

You nikkaz probably work in a Call Center with 30 bucks in your account yet giving these detailed Business Analytic breakdowns on the industry as if you really know what the fukk you talking about

:mjlol:
Same thing as the booth :yeshrug:
posters over there act as if they are in the actual recording studios with those rappers.
Everybody is passionate about their hobbies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This threads is hilarious

You nikkaz probably work in a Call Center with 30 bucks in your account yet giving these detailed Business Analytic breakdowns on the industry as if you really know what the fukk you talking about

:mjlol:
Well, I dont, but im curious what you do