Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There people who are Playstation die hards that have made videos about purchasing a series s or x it ain't that deep for me to make that up
That is not something you can really count on or refer to in a substantial way. Here is my point: how likely is it that PlayStation people will buy xboxes to play cod, who were already playing COD on playstation?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
You not understanding what I'm getting at. Only diehard fans care about losing those games.

COD and Warzone is only good for Microsoft, e.a. profits. The only people losing is Sony with profits and diehard fans. I'm not sure who you using for Deathloop as far as good reviews, but it's a copy and pasted Dishonored im my eyes. And it DEFINTELY ain't convincing Sony fans to buy a Xbox:mjlol:

This dumbass nikka is such a trash poster, Sony is just losing profits thats it....

Insane goofy :snoop:

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This is only good for Microsoft, bad for gamers who want new games and not the same shyt every year. There's nothing to brag about from a gamer's perspective.

Literally no reason they couldn't rotate since they completely own the FPS market. If anything, this allows a lot more flexibility since MS wouldn't be as reliant on CoD to release every year. If they delayed halo from an important launch, no reason to think they wouldn't let CoD rest and launch starfield, a new arkane game, some Halo dlc/extensions, launch OW2, improve warzone, secure some third parties for GP day one, release a new quake/Wolfenstein/doom, launch a playtest for the just cause devs exclusive contraband or the hitman devs project dragon, show off fable, launch new Forza horizon dlc, release grounded, new fallout 76, ESO, WoW expansions, remaster/remake Diablo 3 for series consoles, etc.

Ppl are absolutely nuts if they're acting like Xbox isn't full diversified and supporting all types of shyt, even if it's for 3 months for GP.

Y'all gotta get over and be happy MS is lining up for fire and consistent fire. And you can play these without even owning a Xbox

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
100% exclusive, they give no fukks.
Doesn't make financial sense not to have it on PS4/5 in the short term. You're losing money doing that. Long term sure, maybe they do it. Or maybe they have one version of the game that's on both consoles, and then put MW or something on Xbox exclusively. I'm just talking from a business perspective, I don't play these games.

My only interest is in Blizzard, specifically Diablo 4. It's never coming out huh, boys.
:mjcry:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
oesn't make financial sense not to have it on PS4/5 in the short term

Xbox, PC, cloud completely dwarf the PlayStation market.

Using that same logic, it doesn't make sense for Sony or Nintendo to keep their rst party locked to their consoles while MS has it on consoles, PC and cloud (phone/tv/console/tablets/PC/etc)

Chef

All Star
Daps
This is only good for Microsoft, bad for gamers who want new games and not the same shyt every year. There's nothing to brag about from a gamer's perspective.

Til we get more details, it feels like the same old show with the PR speak. Call of Duty has been creatively bankrupt for a while. I don’t know if they’ll deviate from the annual release to give more development time. A lot of shyt was cut from MW2019 and Treyarch had to stop their project to help with Cold War.

What random IPs or spinoffs do y'all hope come from this??

Imagine StarCraft Ghost coming back? A new True Crime game??

I think it will be difficult to get a console crowd excited about old school Blizzard IPs. Remasters aside, I don’t think Microsoft wants to revive something that won’t make bank of a legacy IP. A good share of senior ex-Blizz jumped ship to go a new start up and some just left the industry flat out.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Literally no reason they couldn't rotate since they completely own the FPS market. If anything, this allows a lot more flexibility since MS wouldn't be as reliant on CoD to release every year. If they delayed halo from an important launch, no reason to think they wouldn't let CoD rest and launch starfield, a new arkane game, some Halo dlc/extensions, launch OW2, improve warzone, secure some third parties for GP day one, release a new quake/Wolfenstein/doom, launch a playtest for the just cause devs exclusive contraband or the hitman devs project dragon, show off fable, launch new Forza horizon dlc, release grounded, new fallout 76, ESO, WoW expansions, remaster/remake Diablo 3 for series consoles, etc.

Ppl are absolutely nuts if they're acting like Xbox isn't full diversified and supporting all types of shyt, even if it's for 3 months for GP.

Y'all gotta get over and be happy MS is lining up for fire and consistent fire. And you can play these without even owning a Xbox

Microsoft has a history of releasing 4 and 5 sequels of the same game. I'll believe it when I see it. Most of what you list I don't care for and doesn't entice me to buy a Xbox. I has plans on buying one for Splinter Cell, but Ubisoft is remaking the first game. Maybe I will to play Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I got a thread on here from months back talking about buying a Series X to play Splinter Cell, so nobody can call me a die hard.:manny: And I've tried Activision numerous times:manny:

I'm simply explaining that a lot of Sony fans don't care about losing Activision. Folks talking like 95% of Sony's fanbase are diehard COD fanboys when that ain't the truth.
All im saying is people have bought series S's when they already have a ps5 or pc...so either they're gonna buy the console or the subscription im talking about the COD fanboys

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
another L which I've been saying for years for people to fall back on is

when people say strictly console sales and placement... on top of games and exclusives... you are fukking yourself by feeding the fire... This is a direct result of the fans talking shyt and saying microsoft doesnt have shyt.
what isnt being spoken about is the fact that no matter what this will cut into sony's profit and fukk them. And its all the fans fault for fighting and talking shyt to a company that could just buy you. Ive been trying to tell yall for years just let the shyt be.
now Microsoft gets paid from Sony and takes a large chunk of the dough they need. It boxes everything in and forces them to do business reluctantly, which they've tried to avoid. Now they gotta pay into the shyt they avoided doing for free. Not only are you losing titles, you are losing hundreds of millions of dollars a year to pay your competition to use their assets. Money they could have recirculated or bought something with. All while Microsoft recoups off your reluctance and pride. There's wild levels to this... if Sony says fukk them then the fans will flip out.... so they basically extorted Sony really, into either paying them or publicly handing their fans L's
This is a little dramatic fam. Lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Quality wise, what has Activision, EA, and Bethesda created? These nikkas just released Skyrim updated for the 4th time on current gen:mjlol: Ubisoft, as much as I hate them, have way more potential than all of what you list.

Microsoft will cash out on retarded gamers, but I guess that's what counts when it comes to making money. As long as Sony keeps up with new fresh IPs, they'll have a fanbase.
Shambles:wow:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Microsoft has a history of releasing 4 and 5 sequels of the same game.

Grab Turismo 7
Uncharted 4 (with 2 spinoffs, a remastered collection for PS5 and supposedly a new game)
TLoU, left behind, TLou(PS4 Remaster), TloU2, TLoU(PS5 Remake), TLoU2(PS5 remaster)
Rachet and Clank 14/15
Twisted Metal 9 with 10 being worked on

But you're right, MS is known for milking out their games