Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Idk, the game awards, dice awards, the overall GOTY ratings

And btw

FJY8eNvUYAM7gjv

Halo multiplayer was F2P and the campaign was free through gamepass.

Only game that outsold it last month was CoD

Microsoft now owns both :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But but but only diehard fans as CoD continuously tops the charts when it's released and one of the best selling/downloaded games across both consoles

This is only good for Microsoft, bad for gamers who want new games and not the same shyt every year. There's nothing to brag about from a gamer's perspective.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I am very sure you are pulling this information out of your ass. Unless you can factually provide data that suggests ps owners went and bought xbox series s.
There people who are Playstation die hards that have made videos about purchasing a series s or x it ain't that deep for me to make that up

Veteran
Daps
There people who are Playstation die hards that have made videos about purchasing a series s or x it ain't that deep for me to make that up

I got a thread on here from months back talking about buying a Series X to play Splinter Cell, so nobody can call me a die hard.:manny: And I've tried Activision numerous times:manny:

I'm simply explaining that a lot of Sony fans don't care about losing Activision. Folks talking like 95% of Sony's fanbase are diehard COD fanboys when that ain't the truth.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Yes. They have several of the most valuable IPs in gaming with consistent high numbers to back them all up.

They main IP is COD.

They paid $70 billion cash? :mjtf:

They could have bought one of the Big 3 auto companies for a little more.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Of course right when I say I’ll never play COD on nothing but PS5 again because of the dual sense, this happens…

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M$ :boss:

They tried to buy Nintendo. That wasn't happening.

What's Sony going to do? They always have tv's and speakers, cameras and shyt. They might as well slide out the gaming business. They had a fantastic run though. You gotta give them that.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What random IPs or spinoffs do y'all hope come from this??

Imagine StarCraft Ghost coming back? A new True Crime game??

Veteran
Daps
M$ :boss:

They tried to buy Nintendo. That wasn't happening.

What's Sony going to do? They always have tv's and speakers, cameras and shyt. They might as well slide out the gaming business. They had a fantastic run though. You gotta give them that.

Yeah destroy all competition and let Microsoft have a monopoly that's good for everybody.:troll:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
How is it much bigger than gaming? Only diehard COD fanboys will leave for Xbox.

They made it from a profit standpoint, that's all it is. Buy up the Publishers that make the most money from the casual crowd, Profit.

because Microsoft is more than just a gaming company, that's why i'm saying i am not sure what move there is for Sony to make if we just limit it making a move strictly with the PlayStation brand in mind.

of course Microsoft is looking to make a profit eventually, and the means by which they do that isn't solely driven by a console war.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What are you referring to? People are heavily assuming GAAS will still be multiplatform so something like warzone and maybe zombies if they spin off , and shyt like Destiny will be on PlayStation but campaigns/MP will be exclusive
I read that tweet that quoted him where he said that they aren't pulling anything from PlayStation? Did I misread that? Because I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I'm on team Sega. We took our L back in 2001. I fell bad for you Sony brehs out there. PS5 about to get served in a few years. Only way Sony even survives now is if they play nice with Microsoft.

Sony yall had a legendary run on top, but all good things gotta come to an end :francis: