Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Quality wise, what has Activision, EA, and Bethesda created? These nikkas just released Skyrim updated for the 4th time on current gen:mjlol: Ubisoft, as much as I hate them, have way more potential than all of what you list.

Microsoft will cash out on retarded gamers, but I guess that's what counts when it comes to making money. As long as Sony keeps up with new fresh IPs, they'll have a fanbase.
Bruh we get u don’t care for the games, but we talking about overall , not just you. Cod,madden, and those fallout games are always top sellers. I’m sure Microsoft doesn’t care what a hardcore gamer like urself likes, they care about what games parents are buying their kids

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Grab Turismo 7
Uncharted 4 (with 2 spinoffs, a remastered collection for PS5 and supposedly a new game)
TLoU, left behind, TLou(PS4 Remaster), TloU2, TLoU(PS5 Remake), TLoU2(PS5 remaster)
Rachet and Clank 14/15
Twisted Metal 9 with 10 being worked on

But you're right, MS is known for milking out their games
Lol did he really say that? :russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Grab Turismo 7
Uncharted 4 (with 2 spinoffs, a remastered collection for PS5 and supposedly a new game)
TLoU, left behind, TLou(PS4 Remaster), TloU2, TLoU(PS5 Remake), TLoU2(PS5 remaster)
Rachet and Clank 14/15
Twisted Metal 9 with 10 being worked on

But you're right, MS is known for milking out their games

I can easily name more new ips than you:mjlol: How many new AAAs does Microsoft have?:ohhh:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I know what the point is, it's about Profits for Microsoft. Nobody wins in the situation at all. You'll get the same rehashed games every year. If that's what make people happy then good for Microsoft.

Sony isn't going anywhere as long as they create quality content. Sony lost the COD crowd it'll hurt they pockets, but it's not a big deal for people who want fresh new IPs.

And if Sony make a FPS, it's gucci.
I think ur overestimating who gives a shyt about those single player exclusives and underestimating how many people care about Cod. If cod goes exclusive Xbox, I can see PlayStation losing atleast 25% of their player base to Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Remember how well they handled Rare.. I'm sure this will go off without a hitch. :mjlol:
Rare has been more successful and money making than they ever had been before Microsoft.

So yeah, the Rare plan would be good for pretty much anyone that signs with Microsoft. :ehh:

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
They main IP is COD.

They paid $70 billion cash? :mjtf:

They could have bought one of the Big 3 auto companies for a little more.
:dahell:Yea and they should've bought Procter & Gamble or Coca-Cola while they were at it. Some of yall just posting nonsense now. Little thing called synergy, the hell they gonna do with an automaker? MS has an unconscionable amount of bread so they might as well invest it while interest rates are low instead of it just letting it sit (Apple is in the same boat). Plus if they know Game Pass is the direction they're going in being aggressive now only saves them money - yesterday's price isn't today's price and all that.

Disney paid more for Fox by the way, just to put this into context.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Doesn't make financial sense not to have it on PS4/5 in the short term. You're losing money doing that. Long term sure, maybe they do it. Or maybe they have one version of the game that's on both consoles, and then put MW or something on Xbox exclusively. I'm just talking from a business perspective, I don't play these games.

My only interest is in Blizzard, specifically Diablo 4. It's never coming out huh, boys.
:mjcry:

If you spend 70 billion on anything - you arent worried about short-term anything..

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Microsoft really is the Disney of this shyt. :wow:

I don’t play any of these games but my take is they gonna find a way to rejuvenate WoW. Overwatch 2 probably coming. Diablo 4 I’d put money on coming. Cod is not going to be exclusive unless Sony says fukk a CoD we’ll just make our own competing product now. And I’m guessing they paid 70 billion because Sony was probably on the verge of also acquiring them so they decided not to haggle and just get it done.