Siempre Fresco
Daps
hopefully this means Activision games will come back to Steam

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What can Sony buy that’s as big a purchase as Bethesda and mf Activision?

EA? After Battlefield 2042 no body wants EA.

Imagine if Microsoft buys fukking EA :damn:

they would officially own most of the most popular multi platform gaming IPs and could make it exclusive to Xbox at anytime.

only thing Sony could do at this point is try and buy rockstar games and make GTA 6 exclusive :patrice:

WHAT IT MICROSOFT BUYS ROCKSTAR GAMES :damn: :damn:

They have they money

:damn:
Take Two would be GTA. Capcom, Ubisoft, Square Enix etc etc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What can Sony buy that’s as big a purchase as Bethesda and mf Activision?

EA? After Battlefield 2042 no body wants EA.

Imagine if Microsoft buys fukking EA :damn:

they would officially own most of the most popular multi platform gaming IPs and could make it exclusive to Xbox at anytime.

only thing Sony could do at this point is try and buy rockstar games and make GTA 6 exclusive :patrice:

It doesn’t have to be as big, they just need the work force and IP. Adding something like square enix who have a bunch of IP and can put out half a dozen games a year would be a good get, and they have the biggest MMO on the planet right now.

I think square enix is putting out like 5 games this quarter alone. Babylons fall, Chocobo GP, FF Origins, Triangle Strategy, Forspoken, FF7 mobile game, and I’m probably forgetting stuff. That would be a good get output wise not to mention they get all their legacy titles from psx-ps3

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Bungie is not under activision they bought out their contract and the destiny IP years ago

If sony were smart they would look at them

Bungie will never be owned by anyone again, they learned their lesson with 360 era MS and Acti they’ll stay independent.

MS would have more of chance to get them back than Sony tbh

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
It doesn’t have to be as big, they just need the work force and IP. Adding something like square enix who have a bunch of IP and can put out half a dozen games a year would be a good get, and they have the biggest MMO on the planet right now.

I think square enix is putting out like 5 games this quarter alone. Babylons fall, Chocobo GP, FF Origins, Triangle Strategy, Forspoken, FF7 mobile game, and I’m probably forgetting stuff. That would be a good get output wise not to mention they get all their legacy titles from psx-ps3
Sony ain’t got the money like that to just be buying studios for several billion dollars. Microsoft however…

:lupe:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
hopefully this means Activision games will come back to Steam
I’m not a pc head

but why specially does it matter going through steam , don’t the games all play the same and depend on the hardware and cpu ? Why do games need to be on steam what benefit do you get

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
They just dropped $68 billion CASH they're clearly playing bully ball :damn:

Existing and in progress games will remain on all platforms but in the future?:sas1:

The future is all places where GamePass is available:sas2:
:dwillhuh:I never considered that might be the play. To put GamePass on other platforms. That's crazy lmao. I don't think Sony would go for it though.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox was in dire need of IP... and this just did it major.

I haven't gotten my PS5 yet, but i might just have to jump ship. I've already been left out the forza band wagon, if M$ starts making these franchises exclusive its going to be a famine for Sony.