1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
fukk Bobby.

Phil you crazy sonavabytch gone head and remove SBMM from COD
:blessed:

After years of Sony trying to pay Microsoft back for years of buying exclusive deals Microsoft got the last laugh in the end with that unlimited money hack :wow:.

This shyt is crazy.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:lupe: 2 of the 3 top selling 2021 PlayStation games are from Activision. 3 total in the top 20. So, again, you were right about the revenue hit Sony would take. Now this has me thinking CoD is less likely to go exclusive. Unless MS is playing bully ball.

They just dropped $68 billion CASH they're clearly playing bully ball :damn:

Existing and in progress games will remain on all platforms but in the future?:sas1:

The future is all places where GamePass is available:sas2:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They just dropped $68 billion CASH they're clearly playing bully ball :damn:

Existing and in progress games will remain on all platforms but in the future?:sas1:

The future is all places where GamePass is available:sas2:
I imagine whenever the next Gen Xbox (after the series x/s comes out) will have an exclusive COD for a year.

Microsoft: You can have your damn exclusives, we have COD and can make it EXCLUSIVE for as long as we want.
:ufdup:

Bruh MS literally can bully Sony now that they have not only Bethesda but now all Activision IP. :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're not going to jump on the "buy a whole" publisher wave. I don't see them buying a large 3rd party, either.

Sony is gonna have to start getting more aggressive at this point. Microsoft can still buy another publisher next year and most likely will, the more sony sits out the worse it gets in the long run. They just need to be able to put out more games and they need more studios for that.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Sony is gonna have to start getting more aggressive at this point. Microsoft can still buy another publisher next year and most likely will, the more sony sits out the worse it gets in the long run. They just need to be able to put out more games and they need more studios for that.
What can Sony buy that’s as big a purchase as Bethesda and mf Activision?

EA? After Battlefield 2042 nobody wants EA.

Imagine if Microsoft buys fukking EA :damn:

they would officially own most of the most popular multi platform gaming IPs and could make it exclusive to Xbox at anytime.

only thing Sony could do at this point is try and buy rockstar games and make GTA 6 exclusive :patrice:

WHAT IT MICROSOFT BUYS ROCKSTAR GAMES :damn: :damn:

They have the money

:damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the last thing I wanna see with gamepass is Netflix prices. :whoa:

I doubt we’ll see a price increase so dramatic but I’m fully aware of what GP offers and that’s the top price I’m absolutely willing to pay for it…with GP, it’s cut down on my game purchases on xbox dramatically…and the few games that I did buy all ended up on GP

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking now... how does licensing work with COD and other manufacturers moving forward?

This seems like a huge strategic move to corner Sony into either having to pay MS just to be able to put COD on their consoles or opening up discussions for Sony to put Gamepass on their platforms.

Either way, after this move, MS has all the leverage.