Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100 million plus ps gamers. He has a duty to make his stockholders bank not win imaginary console wars lol. He ain't being nice he's being a
businessman

Exactly. I don't think there are many shareholders that can look at the sales of CoD on Playstation annually, and turn down the 70% cut of that revenue for the hope that some of those consumers decide to get into the XBox ecosystem in some way shape or form.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
There are millions of players that literally only buy and play shyt like 2K, MADDEN, and COD. You add the fact that people need to play with their friends...I can't believe some of you really don't understand that COD is huge and will influence future consumers in this space.

You don't even need to be a COD fan to know that
Replace FIFA with Madden. That's even bigger

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I believe Phil, unless you’re calling him and Xbox liars
Its not their intent he said, but never said it won't happen

Its business as we all know, things change in business.

Jim Ryan went from saying they about generations to putting more PS4s on the market...business be changing shyt

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This isn't true. Sony is only bigger *right now* because their cuts from those 3rd parties are factored into their overall gaming revenue. Losing that is what will change the landscape.
:lupe: 2 of the 3 top selling 2021 PlayStation games are from Activision. 3 total in the top 20. So, again, you were right about the revenue hit Sony would take. Now this has me thinking CoD is less likely to go exclusive. Unless MS is playing bully ball.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
In a world wide network, all of this stuff is connected.

I don't even think these companies know where's it's going to end up for real. But you're essentially creating a world wide brain that knows everything people connect to it and has access to everywhere.

Sounds like some Terminator script, but that's what it is. When they start letting it think for itself (you can already see it with the talking robots they are putting out), that's when it gets dangerous. And that's part of their plan, to build the network up so much that it can think for itself.

When they connect all money digitally ( which they will) it will get to choose who can use their money, where they can use their money, and when to cut access to money off. All of this is going in a bad direction. No feelings about your well being involved.

Take your scary ass to Church:martin:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Like clockwork :laff:
Ya'll gotta stop pretending I'm some champion for Sony that betrayed you whenever I give kudos to ANYTHING that doesn't favor Sony.
I like video games breh. I'm not playing two sides of a coin. I'm playing MY side. The side that likes PS5,XBOX, and Switch for different reasons.
This week I've almost exclusively played Animal Crossing.
Last week I almost exclusives played Halo Infinte.
The week before last I was exclusively playing Kena.
I don't know what to tell ya'll.
I'm sorry I'm not who ya'll want me to be. :mjcry:
This:yeshrug:
I don’t understand the whole console stan shyt:mjlol::mjlol:
I like video games period:mjlol:
I’m rooting for everybody :ehh:
Even when I was 13-16 years old I still didn’t understand :mjlol::mjlol: