Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you think people are going to buy an Xbox just for COD? If they have it on gamepass day 1 and that's the only place to get it, how many subscriptions do they move? I can guarantee people will not sign up for that shyt just for COD, and they definitely aren't buying an Xbox for COD. This is why I say it won't be exclusive. They would really be killing the franchise doing that.

I agree with @spliz . This kind of nonsense is not good for gaming, period. It's great for Activision but terrible for gaming. Microsoft could NOT compete and decided buying up mega companies was the way to go. This is NEVER good for the consumer.

The top two selling games last year was Call of Duty: Vanguard and Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Please Microsoft, STOP THE YEARLY COD RELEASES!!! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Seeing Phil walking into Activision HQ to fire his ass like:

wwe-vince-mc-mahon.gif

:mjlol:

and walk out to this...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There are millions of players that literally only buy and play shyt like 2K, MADDEN, and COD. You add the fact that people need to play with their friends...I can't believe some of you really don't understand that COD is huge and will influence future consumers in this space.

You don't even need to be a COD fan to know that

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Should have bought take two but it’s whatever

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This is some insane denial :mjlol:

100% people will buy an Xbox just for COD. People have been doing exactly that for over a decade now :laff:

They are definitely not afraid of losing out on PS revenue if they can add more content to GamePass
Do you know the sales numbers for the franchise broken down by system? The only thing I agree with is they do not care about losing ps revenue but I do think they would be devaluing the franchise making it exclusive.
let's see what happens. I have an Xbox with gamepass so im.not cut out. I just don't think this is good for gaming

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
There are millions of players that literally only buy and play shyt like 2K, MADDEN, and COD. You add the fact that people need to play with their friends...in can't believe some of you really don't understand that COD is huge and will influence future consumers in this space.

You don't even need to be a COD fan to know that

Exactly...casual gamers....also add the fact that most casuals dont have a next-gen system....They will be looking to get a Xbox now

And...this comes a few days after Sony reporting they are struggling to make PS5's

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: now that is only gonna get worse

Phil Spencer is more gamer friendly than those fukks that have been making this decision for the past 10+ years. So I have a little more hope