AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

after all that shyt NOW he quits?!? :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Their goal is to control everything.

Even the infastructure that all of the software runs on. There's a reason these companies are paying to own just about all of the underwater fiber optic cables around the world. All of the companies I mentioned are doing that.

There won't be any real choice in the future. It's going to be do what they want or you're locked out.

People don't want to see it until it's too late.

Sheep led by wolves.
Not if WEB 3.0 is a success.
:jbhmm:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not enough plus yall fanboys don't buy Sony Exclusives
I have PS5 and thats what I got it for exclusives...who do yall nikkas be talking to just assume everybody is on the same shyt ? And I have a series X and a switch idk about you new nikkas but I GAME and I game HEAVY I play everything I don't box myself in and engage in stupid stan wars I'm a Gamer

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
It's gonna be funny if MS still is in last place after all of this. :mjlol: plus Activision has fell off especially Call of Duty. there's no reason for anybody to be mad at Microsoft and Activision, both are scumbag companies that are perfect for each other.

Ion play games like that anymore anyways so.:yeshrug:

MS is thinking bigger than places.

Right now I can play my Xbox games on my laptop or my phone with pretty much no noticeable lag and the untapped billions of gamers who play games on there phone is a ripe market. Stuff like Cloud gaming is built to capture those gamers. Whilst having stuff like Call Of Duty day one on Game pass deals with the more traditional gamer.

MS are in pole position to do that. Even gaming on PC go look at the steam charts PC gamers buying MS games at full price. You think Sony wanted to release their biggest games on PC? They saw the success MS are having there and had to. And even considering that they're still dragging their feet. No day one releases as they think keeping a walled garden approach will help them.

MS saw the writing on the wall for that thinking and swerved

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A.I. is part of their plan
Yes, I know.

But I'm pretty sure every centralized service that the masses currently use has a decentralized/WEB 3.0 project and use case being developed or being funded right now.

Even A.I. There are projects being developed like FETCH.AI for example that are trying to combat how much control FAANG has over our data