Microsoft buying TheColi confirmed.

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

after all that shyt NOW he quits?!? :mjlol:

He's getting a $230 million dollar pay out. Why would he stay and taint the brand? It will literally never be worth more than what it is now.

This is a HUGE win for one reason....Candy Crush. If Overwatch and COD and all the rest bomb...they still have Candy Crush...which basically prints money. But getting CoD exclusive is a big dikk swing same for OW too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's getting a $230 million dollar pay out. Why would he stay and taint the brand? It will literally never be worth more than what it is now.

This is a HUGE win for one reason....Candy Crush. If Overwatch and COD and all the rest bomb...they still have Candy Crush...which basically prints money. But getting CoD exclusive is a big dikk swing same for OW too.

I saying that dude was protecting rapists and threatening people with murder and boycotts xbox buys the company now he wants to leave...:mjgrin: its just like what!?!?:heh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

And hearthstone
Also Activison has patents on game mechanics to get players to spend more money on their games
As game pass becomes more relevant they’re definitely using that

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In this thread, people not understanding install base, again.
Microsoft don’t care about install base. Their reach goes well beyond consoles.

people follow the games they want to play.

Microsoft is spending all this money to strengthen its ecosystem, not cause they wanna make money off software sales.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I've no dog in this stan war shyt.

I fukk with both Sony and Microsoft but ugh this buying up all the companies arms race shyt is getting making me uncomfortable

Fanboys gonna fanboy...pop them bottles for your corporation. Have ya'll fun but this stuff feels weird to me.
I wonder how you feel about Tencent, cause is MS doesn't buy them, Tencent would.