Reppin
Queens,NY

mTez2v.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's also being overlooked is that MS bought a shyt ton of talent. New ideas/IP down the pipeline. Hell imagine if they just unshackled the countless studios currently in the CoD wheelhouse and allowed them to do other things. I always felt it was overkill to have so many people devoted to one property.
Yup

Honestly I hope this basically separates Activision and Blizzard into separate entities again. We need StarCraft byke

Activision basically had every studio turned into a Warzon machine. No thanks.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
At this point if im Sony im selling Playstation to Apple :wow:

All I give a shyt about is COD, the rest of Activision is low tier shyt. But COD alone is fukking massive. Sony has to make some moves and get greedy. Spend the money on Take Two.

Only thing that can offset COD is GTA/ GTA Online

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yes, I know.

But I'm pretty sure every centralized service that the masses currently use has a decentralized/WEB 3.0 project and use case being developed or being funded right now.

Even A.I. There are projects being developed like FETCH.AI for example that are trying to combat how much control FAANG has over our data

In a world wide network, all of this stuff is connected.

I don't even think these companies know where's it's going to end up for real. But you're essentially creating a world wide brain that knows everything people connect to it and has access to everywhere.

Sounds like some Terminator script, but that's what it is. When they start letting it think for itself (you can already see it with the talking robots they are putting out), that's when it gets dangerous. And that's part of their plan, to build the network up so much that it can think for itself.

When they connect all money digitally ( which they will) it will get to choose who can use their money, where they can use their money, and when to cut access to money off. All of this is going in a bad direction. No feelings about your well being involved.

Last edited: