Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wanted Sega too, but activision is the wounded seal and the Microsoft shark saw that blood in the water, the company at a all time low value wise and Microsoft buying them up makes them look like heroes saving the company from sexist evil overlords

A great look and great purchase for Satya to add to his belt

how is Kotick still keeping his job????? :mindblown:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can only speak for myself, but I'm not "cheerleading" M&As. I'm just glad MS is digging their heels and making it clear they want to compete. Do people not realize Sony and Nintendo's market share? Do you not realize even after this Sony and Tencent are still bigger lmao? That's why the looming threat of litigation rings hollow :comeon:. MS is the clear underdog.
This isn't true. Sony is only bigger *right now* because their cuts from those 3rd parties are factored into their overall gaming revenue. Losing that is what will change the landscape. MS is not an underdog. They have never been an underdog.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Assume it still works convert gold to gamepass as new subscriber

tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This isn't true. Sony is only bigger *right now* because their cuts from those 3rd parties are factored into their overall gaming revenue. Losing that is what will change the landscape. MS is not an underdog. They have never been an underdog.

they've had countless failures just like many other companies.

WinOffice is their foundation and will keep them in business forever.