Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is I am both. So what are you saying? I play PS and Xbox. Let me ask you a question. Why are you worried about me? Enjoy your games

Now I see where you’re coming from: “you” wasn’t leasy, it was anybody who stans. Don’t take it personally :therethere: I wasn’t worried about you at all

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The talk of the acquisition being for the meta verse too is pretty interesting. They could take wow and put it in vr as wow2 then print money.
I always thought that gaming companies had the upper hand when it comes to things moving into the metaverse than general tech companies. I expect to see more deals being made specifically for developers who can execute making these spaces and worlds people will be in

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If Sony got exclusive GTA and Red dead by buying take two you could probably guarantee microsoft would lose a bunch of players
So for anyone to say Sony isn't potentially losing players to an exclusive move like this is naive
Won't happen cuz Microsoft could offer more money only way that happens is if take two feels like some people in here do about how Microsoft is moving :shaq:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Direct quote from Microsoft:

"Activision Blizzard games are enjoyed on a variety of platforms and we plan to continue to support those communities moving forward.”

Microsoft Is Buying Activision Blizzard For $70 Billion, A Colossal Purchase For Xbox

Translation: Warzone and maybe Overwatch 2 will continue to be multiplat. When they copped Bethesda and Minecraft, MS continued to have ESO and Minecraft multiplat, but new Bethesda titles will be exclusive.