Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Worth is what you make of it. I've only spent a buck so far on GPU. I have a 20 dollar 3 months card that I may buy after my month is up.

But I'd be lying if I said that outside of the time I've put in with Halo, there's nothing else on GP that really interests me. I don't pay full price for PS Plus, not way in hell am I doing it for GPU.
Ah yeah i feel u on that i got 3 years for like 120

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
WTF Phil???
Could've used that $70B to buy WB and Sega, fukk Activision. Activision has like 5-7 games worth caring about(Tony Hawk; COD, WoW, StarCraft, Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot).

I much rather have that new Wonder Woman and Sonic in Gamepass than COD 76.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is honestly really bad for the industry If M$ can just buy out the competition. We don't want a Madden situation with gaming.

I hope the sale doesn't go through.
Like I said earlier in the thread. This is the type of shyt people were afraid Microsoft was gonna do coming in the gaming industry back in like 01. It’s why they initially got alotta push back. They are doing in 2022 what people were afraid they were gonna do in 02. Yet people celebrating it. Microsoft the reason we pay to play online. Microsoft the reason for all this downloadable content shyt. Microsoft used to have shyt like Netflix behind an extra paywall. All of this celebrating the fact we don’t truly own the content we purchase. Being able to add and remove games from a store at will. Look at the state of Metal Gear Solid right now. Can’t even purchase 2 and 3 from any online store right now. This ain’t just for Microsoft. This is for the whole industry. U leave these rich corporations to go unchecked and with no competition they start pulling all kinda bullshyt. NONE of these corporations are ur friends. People need to recognize that.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There’s a wide gulf between excitement and wild stanning.
If you wearing one of these

dif-ps-es21-f-jts1_800x.progressive.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Take a step back, set the Pompoms down, and talk to your kids :pachaha:

The thing is I am both. So what are you saying? I play PS and Xbox. Let me ask you a question. Why are you worried about me? Enjoy your games

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Like I said earlier in the thread. This is the type of shyt people were afraid Microsoft was gonna do coming in the gaming industry back in like 01. It’s why they initially got alotta push back. They are doing in 2022 what people were afraid they were gonna do in 02. Yet people celebrating it. Microsoft the reason we pay to play online. Microsoft the reason for all this downloadable content shyt. Microsoft used to have shyt like Netflix behind an extra paywall. All of this celebrating the fact we don’t truly own the content we purchase. Being able to add and remove games from a store at will. Look at the state of Metal Gear Solid right now. Can’t even purchase 2 and 3 from any online store right now. This ain’t just for Microsoft. This is for the whole industry. U leave these rich corporations to go unchecked and with no competition they start pulling all kinda bullshyt. NONE of these corporations are ur friends. People need to recognize that.
Even with this purchase ms is behind sony in revenue, this isn't really that big of a deal shortterm.

Embracer and tencent owns a lot more than ms, your concern should be towards those two

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Can only speak for myself, but I'm not "cheerleading" M&As. I'm just glad MS is digging their heels and making it clear they want to compete. Do people not realize Sony and Nintendo's market share? Do you not realize even after this Sony and Tencent are still bigger lmao? That's why the looming threat of litigation rings hollow :comeon:. MS is the clear underdog.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
WTF Phil???
Could've used that $70B to buy WB and Sega, fukk Activision. Activision has like 5-7 games worth caring about(Tony Hawk; COD, WoW, StarCraft, Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot).

I much rather have that new Wonder Woman and Sonic in Gamepass than COD 76.
I wanted Sega too, but activision is the wounded seal and the Microsoft shark saw that blood in the water, the company at a all time low value wise and Microsoft buying them up makes them look like heroes saving the company from sexist evil overlords

A great look and great purchase for Satya to add to his belt