Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a permanent one, 3 years for 120? Only a jackass would turn that down.
The trick is to get xbox live for cheap, because the one dollar gamepass upgrade is what converts your xbox live to gamepass.

i had my vpn set for brazil, then used the brazil xbox store to load up on 3 years of xbox live. Then i clicked on the one dollar gamepass upgrade n it turned that 3 years of live to 3 years of gamepass ultimate.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Never thought about it this way but it makes sense.

No, it really doesn't.

Warzone would die with this weird structure.

Warzone is made in a way where there is an incentive to purchase the main game because you can get your weapons upgraded faster on the main game.

It would make the user base outside of Xbox more frustrated and not necessarily encouraged to buy an Xbox.

I think making it full price on Playstation but essentially free on gamepass is the key.

nikkas were talking about how paying $120 for Gamepass in a year isn't worth it because they wouldn't buy 2 Xbox games...

But now?

Even if they increase gamepass to 150 a year...

2 70 dollar purchases with one being Cod?

Gamepass is just a feature you can't pass up.

Any parent moving forward who is debating about what to get their child is a dummy if they don't just cop the series x or s and gamepass and have their child eat all year.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Xbox basically bought Orlando magic Patrick Ewing :manny: wow been flabby after wrath, Warcraft remake was flabby, overwatch had a spark when it started, cod ain’t shyt after mw2019.
What they gotta do to wow you? Buy take two ? EA ? Guerilla ? ND ? every big purchase they make yall try to downplay it...but if it was sony...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People delusional thinking CoD is staying on PS
Same shyt people were saying with Bethesda games
It's possible we'll see maybe the next CoD and some other Activision games release on PS for the next year or so due to existing contracts like we saw with some Bethesda games but kiss it goodbye after that. Starfield and ES VI are not gonna be on playstation and neither will Activision Blizzard catalogue after this deal completes next year

Also this could mean Activision Blizzard games on Steam which would be massive.
WoW on console potentially? There's a lot more than meets the eye here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The trick is to get xbox live for cheap, because the one dollar gamepass upgrade is what converts your xbox live to gamepass.

i had my vpn set for brazil, then used the brazil xbox store to load up on 3 years of xbox live. Then i clicked on the one dollar gamepass upgrade n it turned that 3 years of live to 3 years of gamepass ultimate.

Can I do that with my US Xbox Live account though?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What they gotta do to wow you? Buy take two ? EA ? Guerilla ? ND ? every big purchase they make yall try to downplay it...but if it was sony...

Sony didn't spend BILLIONS buying companies that primarily made games for all consoles. That's a huge difference. The people they acquired were already primary PS game developers anyway.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the gamepass price is going up AT LEAST 10 to 15

Thats another thing cats need to keep in mind and not being mentioned. You gotta get that sub base to go up to help offset the money spent.

Then again, that don't stop Netflix from continuing to raise their prices.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can I do that with my US Xbox Live account though?
I did.

Now if you’ve used gamepss before n the one dollar promo aint available, dont worry. Any account logged into your xbox with live/games/gamepass allows any other account also logged in to access that stuff. If i went to your house n logged in, your account would have access to all my games n subscriptions.

So just make a new account(its free), buy 3 years of live, do the new members 1 dollar upgrade. Now just keep that burner account logged in, then your main account can still play all them games n use online.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I did.

Now if you’ve used gamepss before n the one dollar promo aint available, dont worry. Any account logged into your xbox with live/games/gamepass allows any other account also logged in to access that stuff. If i went to your house n logged in, your account would have access to all my games n subscriptions.

So just make a new account(its free), buy 3 years of live, do the new members 1 dollar upgrade. Now just keep that burner account logged in, then your main account can still play all them games n use online.

I'm currently on the 1 month 1 dollar trial.