Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You shouldn’t have to spend more money to not be a dikkhead. Just don’t be a dikkhead

giphy.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Aw shut up but its cool for Sony to get exclusives for Japanese games or buy Insominac or Naughty Dog... Shut up
nikka are u stupid? Those are companies that was already making games damn near exclusively for Sony. Are u really gonna be disingenuous and act like this is the same shyt? Naughty Dog been with Sony from the jump. That would be like me being mad that Microsoft bought Turn 10. Don’t be an idiot bruh.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
It's gonna be funny if MS still is in last place after all of this. :mjlol: plus Activision has fell off especially Call of Duty. there's no reason for anybody to be mad at Microsoft and Activision, both are scumbag companies that are perfect for each other.

Ion play games like that anymore anyways so.:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think the current games in development will continue on the path they are on as far as being multiplatform.

But I also think unless the government steps in, then the games being made after the next round of releases, will not be made available to Sony
And this is what we gotta see. If the government decides to step in.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikka are u stupid? Those are companies that was already making games damn near exclusively for Sony. Are u really gonna be disingenuous and act like this is the same shyt? Naughty Dog been with Sony from the jump. That would be like me being mad that Microsoft bought Turn 10. Don’t be an idiot bruh.

Dumbass Insomniac just made an Xbox One title and Naughty Dog was making games for other platforms for years until Sony bought them. Y'all dikkride the gaming anger because when Sony does it, yall open yall mouths and take it. Microsoft omg this is not right.

Make it make sense

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And this is what we gotta see. If the government decides to step in.

Yep. There was a point in time that AT&T was doing end zone celebrations about acquiring T-Mobile just a few years ago, until the government stepped in and gave em the :camby:

I dont think the government will block this from fully happening. But its possible that down the line they do cater laws around fair play laws for creators that need to be on 2 of the 3 major platforms or something. We'll see.

We wont see the long term effects of this deal for a few years id imagine

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude earlier tried to say Call of Duties (recent CoD's are 10-15 million sold) has sold more than Overwatch (50 million sold) because no one on his friend list plays Overwatch.. like thats some kind of way to judge stats and sales :dwillhuh:

its.. just... amazing.. its like talking to 5 year old kids about how life works :dwillhuh: but these are grown ass men this fukking stupid on certain subjects :mindblown:

And a lotta this shyt just requires a simple search at that :dead:

I do wish more console cats fukked with Overwatch.