Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah it's going exclusive, 100%
I very much doubt that. That would be killing the franchise by doing that.
They are not making cod exclusive lol
Agreed
Bout time for Sony to figure out another lane. Microsoft ain't here to bullshyt.
No. Don't get too excited. Microsoft has a long way to go. We will see if buying up these major gaming companies makes a difference. It's still Microsoft:yeshrug:
100% exclusive, they give no fukks.
I'm willing to bet cod will not be exclusive

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony just need to come out with Socom and another FPS and we good over here.

Battlefield is dead, if they can take that crown with an innovative FPS even better. Of course COD will always have it's fans.

this one hurts so bad......REAL bad.

crying-sad.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't want shyt Microsoft is giving me the oppurtnity to play games on my tablet at the airport/road mom house etc.. on the cloud. I have 100s of games at my fingertips for a lousy monthly fee. What is there to complain about?
nikka u ain’t doing all that goofy shyt bruh and that has nothing to do with what I’m taking about. U love Microsoft as u been displaying here for a while now. That doesn’t mean everything they do is the right thing. U let these companies monopolize the market and they stop giving a fukk about all that “customer comes first” bullshyt.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:what: WHAT WORLD DO YLAL LIVE IN ?

THAT TAKE TWO IS MORE VALUABLE THAN ACTIVISION BLIZZARD?

this forum is the fukking twilight zone :mindblown:

:laff:

A simple google search for T2's market cap is all cats need to do...but obviously that's asking too much.

And their cap is only 18.3 billion, Activision was almost 4x that amount.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikka u ain’t doing all that goofy shyt bruh and that has nothing to do with what I’m taking about. U love Microsoft as u been displaying here for a while now. That doesn’t mean everything they do is the right thing. U let these companies monopolize the market and they stop giving a fukk about all that “customer comes first” bullshyt.

I am not doing that goofy shyt? Really you know what I am doing? Went to Disney World this past year my Son and Nephew myself included were playing gamepass on the 12.4 inch tablet with no lag at the airport. Thanksgiving dinner me and my younger sons going hard on Forza at sister house no lag. You know what was crazy my saves move right along. I beat Yakuza Kiwami 2 all on my tablet.

You fanboys need to grow up and buy all systems and enjoy whats out there.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not hurt. I'm just calling out the differences to the Microsoft fans. Like I said, one company helped to develop the talent it purchased, and another had to take players off the board. Have fun with Call of Duty and Tony Hawk. :troll:

fukking disgusting:what::pacspit:

I very much doubt that. That would be killing the franchise by doing that.

Agreed

No. Don't get too excited. Microsoft has a long way to go. We will see if buying up these major gaming companies makes a difference. It's still Microsoft:yeshrug:
I'm willing to bet cod will not be exclusive

Don't cry, dry, your eyes *Slick Rick voice"

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Heard steam offering refunds for 2042 still :mjlol: worst purchase ive made in awhile :russ:

I just don't understand why they fukked it up so bad.....

nevermind I do know...THE SUITS. Get these non gaming goofies out of the industry with their bullshyt. Need people that actually are gamers at the Executive Level. Too many fukk ass fools run these gaming companies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:laff:

A simple google search for T2's market cap is all cats need to do...but obviously that's asking too much.

And their cap is only 18.3 billion, Activision was almost 4x that amount.
Dude earlier tried to say Call of Duties (recent CoD's are 10-15 million sold) has sold more than Overwatch (50 million sold) because no one on his friend list plays Overwatch.. like thats some kind of way to judge stats and sales :dwillhuh:

its.. just... amazing.. its like talking to 5 year old kids about how life works :dwillhuh: but these are grown ass men this fukking stupid on certain subjects :mindblown: