Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
At this point - Sony needs to position itself to merger with a larger company (Apple/Google/Amazon) to compete.

I wouldnt be suprised if Sony gets sold within the next year
Sold definitely not. But if it was, I think it would be to another Japanese company. Ever since the Duelsense started selling in the apple store it made me think they could possibly do some big business together in the future. Apple`s trying to get into gaming, and maybe something with Sony Pictures, and Apple+ could be part of some kind of deal as well. It won`t happen, but I'm just saying.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk if it’s “clever” per se…it just makes a lot more sense than blurting out “I’m team xbox bro” :mjlol:

3ov2a4.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Aesthetically I agree I hate the lime green WW2 vibe.

I hated the puke green colors of verdansk too tbh.

I forgot the map runs like ass on console I'm on my PC getting 200 fps :hubie:

But yea I heard the shyt unplayable on console right now I forgot about that.
It runs great on series x.
Like I said, I primarily bushed the game because I was playing exclusively on PS5. I can get over the aesthetics. I'm giving it another fair shot.
The skins though. What the HELL. I feel like I'm the only one on the planet that even realizes what they did because I haven't heard a single other person complain about it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Probably, but this is one series/game a gen vs multiple of the consistently best selling games. Destiny, OW, CoD, WoW, Tony Hawk , Crash, StarCraft,
I'm not the numbers guy but doesn't GTA still consistently hit top 10 games sold every month?
I feel like GTA could stand up to a few of those games combined.
Again, I'm not the numbers guy so stans don't kill me.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm in the same box, breh. Outside of playing the shyt out of Fight Night Champion and Hades, I'm largely just picking at my food with GamePass. At this point, it was more of a speculative purchase, assuming that hits start rolling out this year.

Brehs gotta stop with the Apple buying everything idea. I know they have an absurd amount of money, but even they don't have the money (or actual interest) to buy everything people keep saying they'll buy. Because by those standards, they'll buy Sony right after they get done buying ESPN or Disney. :dead:
there's also the antitrust aspect
Apple owns the app store and just got into trouble with having a monopoly on games in the app store
now they're buying one of the biggest gaming companies to put on their devices :dahell: