Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its wild these even have to be conversations

If this was flipped Sony would lock that shyt away and not give a fukk about Xbox getting a version.....Sony hasn't shown an ounce of "good will" towards Xbox for 3 generations

:mjlol:

Sony also wouldn’t buy a major AAA publisher, much less two so i don’t think these situations are the same.

Sony has every right in the world to build their own studios up, build big franchises up, and keep them on their own hardware.

No sony fan would ever expect gears of war, halo, or forza on playstation either.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall should of know Microsoft wasn't playing around when they actually dropped a refrigerator that resemble series X...based off of jokes.

Then the Craig memes happened.
You actually hear Grunts joking about the "Craig" in Halo infinite.

Every shot you throw at them they laugh and it bounces off their chest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't believe that at all

If they resources were there they would

Doesn’t matter if you believe it, phil believes it which means microsoft believes it

Spencer said he’s concerned about tech companies unfamiliar with the gaming industry barging in to the space, as opposed to the current, experienced competition against Nintendo and Sony.

“They have a long history in video games,” he said. “Nintendo’s not going to do anything that damages gaming in the long run because that’s the business they’re in. Sony is the same and I trust them. … Valve’s the same way. When we look at the other big tech competitors for Microsoft: Google has search and Chrome, Amazon has shopping, Facebook has social, all these large-scale consumer businesses. … The discussion we’ve had internally, where those things are important to those other tech companies for how many consumers they reach, gaming can be that for us.

Microsoft is damaging gaming.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Its wild these even have to be conversations

If this was flipped Sony would lock that shyt away and not give a fukk about Xbox getting a version.....Sony hasn't shown an ounce of "good will" towards Xbox for 3 generations

:mjlol:
Yep, people weirdly infantilize Sony as if they aren't some big ass conglomerate themselves. And they definitely have thrown their weight around in gaming and every other sector imaginable. This is the same company that owns 1/4 of the music industry. Just paid 550 million for Springsteen's catalog. dikked Michael Jackson around for his. Tried to buy Fox but got outbid by Disney.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep, people weirdly infantilize Sony a

Microsoft themselves do it. They specifically said sony isn’t their competitor so when microsoft does something that directly damages and effects playstation, of course people are gonna feel that way

Everyone knows, even the government that microsoft is not the same as sony and nintendo. They are major tech giant and theres only 3 other companies in the world they have to watch out for with monopolies. Microsoft is rightfully scrutinized when they make 70 billion dollar purchases

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Sony also wouldn’t buy a major AAA publisher, much less two so i don’t think these situations are the same.

Sony has every right in the world to build their own studios up, build big franchises up, and keep them on their own hardware.

No sony fan would ever expect gears of war, halo, or forza on playstation either.
These nikkas forget that Microsoft’s sole purpose getting into the industry was on some battle Sony shyt. Now they wanna act like Sony was these big bullies the whole time and try to rewrite history. Lol. shyt is hilarious. What good will has Microsoft shown Sony from the OG Xbox and especially the 360?. I’m confused. The OG Xbox was basically Microsoft taking over from Sega and the 360 was them flexing they success. None of these companies are innocent these muthafukkas need to cut the bullshyt. Lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yep, people weirdly infantilize Sony as if they aren't some big ass conglomerate themselves. And they definitely have thrown their weight around in gaming and every other sector imaginable. This is the same company that owns 1/4 of the music industry. Just paid 550 million for Springsteen's catalog. dikked Michael Jackson around for his. Tried to buy Fox but got outbid by Disney.
I think it boils down to the fact that people feel some sense of comradery with a corporation.

I like this move because I feel like it makes Microsoft more competitive against Sony. Last generation Microsoft was so far behind Sony pretty much ignored them and did as they saw fit. They've reached a level of arrogance now I don't like. When Microsoft fell behind Sony with the Xbox One they started making major concessions to their customer base to try and improve good will. I want Sony to feal threatened enough to do the same.

If you've noticed Microsoft hasn't even raised the price of their first party titles to $69.99. Sony saw Take-Two do it and was like yeah we on that too. When you're such an overwhelming market leader people will just accept it.

I got Spider Man on PS4. I kinda wanna play it again and actually complete it but I have a PS5. Now if this was Xbox I put that disc in and I'd get the Xbox Series X version. Because it's Sony I need to go out and spend $70 to get Miles Morales that has the Spider Man PS5 version on it. It's stuff like that that just rubs me the wrong way. One company has the attitude of how can we reward our loyal customers and the other has the attitude of how can we squeeze more from you?

Don't get it twisted I don't think Microsoft is doing that because they're my buddy cause they aren't. They're doing it to build more positive sentiment about their brand because they're trying to compete.