Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
$78 billion (this and Zenimax) even at 50 million GP subscribers…disgusting ass payback period.
Them nikkas would be FOOLISH to remove COD/Others from PlayStation.
Go ahead and do it though…fukk y’all!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Goofy it's time wrap it up :camby:

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Wrap what up, microsoft finally won, why y'all so mad!??:mjlol:I do not understand

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Microsoft couldn't buy Sony.
A) would require shareholders to sign off. Tied that with Nintendo and got laughed out of the room
B) would require government approval. Not happening.
C) they just spent over half the cash on their balance sheet for Activision.

They'll make that back up.... that was little cash and I know they want.... but this was a warning shot...... Sony Stans better watch how they talk round these console war streets. Nintendo safe cuz Microsoft dont want them:myman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They'll make that back up.... that was little cash and I know they want.... but this was a warning shot...... Sony Stans better watch how they talk round these console war streets. Nintendo safe cuz Microsoft dont want them:myman:

But didn't Nintendo brass literally laugh them out the room when MS made their offer!?!?:skip::mjgrin::bryan:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That would be a good way to have a government step in and forcibly revoke that merger.
For one company? They don’t even own a majority market share of gaming. They can do whatever the hell they want after the merger. Again. It would simply be a lawsuit and the years of legal shyt going on while we got no activision games would be devastating

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It would definitely show teeth, but the gamers wouldn't respond well to it and I seriously don't think Phil wants to straight up rip it away from gamers without giving them a chance to hop on over
Didn’t someone tell me he already did it with Skyrim and all those games? Nobody really did shyt about it and he ain’t budged. I realize they probably didn’t have contracts in place. But again. Go all in