Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course he should be lol
if apple gets into gaming seriously , unlike google ...then Microsoft wouldnt be able to bully them.
:dwillhuh:

He said over a year ago that Sony and Nintendo wasn't his competition, and Google, Amazon and people like that are.

And Sony stans all over the internet was keekee'n :laff::laff:

Fast forward 2 years later and now y'all starting to see the vision.:stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
of course he should be lol
if apple gets into gaming seriously , unlike google ...then Microsoft wouldnt be able to bully them.
You say if Apple gets into gaming seriously. Apple was making more in gaming than all the console makers combined. Mobile gaming is worth far more than console gaming.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You say if Apple gets into gaming seriously. Apple was making more in gaming than all the console makers combined. Mobile gaming is worth far more than console gaming.
i know they get a cut from whatever profit those game apps generate , but im mostly talking about them producing their own games and trying to get into the living room as well.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro..

Why do you keep saying "circle jerk"??

Keep that weird ish to yourself
I had to check, but I said it twice. It fits this thread, but I can understand why you don't like it. It's one of those words that conjures a bad image like gape and prolapse.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So Sony is adding gamepass to get COD and the blizzard games?

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I disagree. U don’t think that’s Phil’s biggest concern based on what he’s said. He’s got bigger fish to fry than Sony. So he might as well make money off of them while dealing with his real competition.

If he was seeking clarity - then he would simply state that COD all old and new will be released on PS.

He intentionally said "existing"