Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Which part is not true?
Everything. 7 million is a low sales number now? :why:
Tsushima and Miles collectively did a $ billiion+ in sales last year. You don’t need to pull in 100s of billions to be a profitable, sustainable company.

Hell with MS’s own projections this ActiBlizz deal would put them in third in sales behind tencent and Sony. So, by MS’s own accounting…what are you even talking about?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My guy, Rust, cost like 500k to create, is at 12 million copies sold. Horizon, Which cost like 100 million to make, is at 10 million sales :childplease:

It aint gone cut in 2022
fukk u want me to say nikka? Some dumb shyt like Sony is finished? Do y’all know how retarded that is? Lol. As far as multiplats. Sony still got them sports games. They gonna be aight fam. Lol.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everything. 7 million is a low sales number now? :why:
Tsushima and Miles collectively did a $ billiion+ in sales last year. You don’t need to pull in 100s of billions to be a profitable, sustainable company.

Hell with MS’s own projections this ActiBlizz deal would put them in third in sales behind tencent and Sony. So, by MS’s own accounting…what are you even talking about?
7 million is low in 2022 :ld: 7 million was average.. in 2010.. in 2022, thats low for a AAA title :manny: harsh realities deal with it :umad:

Sony sales are high from their high user base (100 million user base compared to xbox 50 million or so). So its more people buying multi plats (2k, madden, cod, overwatch, diablo, etc).

Sony stans are like little kids, you literally have to draw shyt out for them

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe did 38 million copies sold. On The Switch.

More than God Of War, Horizon and Spiderman combined :laff: and mafukkas wanna compare em to Nintendo :scust:

this that humbling that Sony stans needed :hhh:

delusional stans :hhh:

what yall think yall hot cause yall kept ya face in Activision and EA puss :childplease:

think you getting sales now cause of ya looks :childplease:

This that shyt that make ya soul burn slow :childplease:

Yall exclusives aint doing numbers like that :childplease:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
My guy, Rust, cost like 500k to create, is at 12 million copies sold. Horizon, Which cost like 100 million to make, is at 10 million sales :childplease:

It aint gone cut in 2022
$600 million revenue at $100 million COGS is not cutting it in what world?

Child please…
:camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
More than God Of War, Horizon and Spiderman combined :laff: and mafukkas wanna compare em to Nintendo :scust:

The thing with super mature games, is they lack universal appeal. All kinds of glass ceilings are there that cannot cross over.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know if this was a fair dig but it was funny as shyt:russ: . At least coli didn't implode like a lot of other gaming forums. And some of yall gotta to lighten up, this aint TLR. We are not trying to square up with nobody at the local Popeyes.
expect this fan base to throw down any where brehs

psm4.jpg

"horizon sold 10 million copies :lift:"

psm4.jpg

"no one cares about Blizzard or Activision games :lift: "

psm4.jpg

"Sony's innovation is innovating and will continue to innovate the innovated :lift: "

psm4.jpg

"Have you seen Sony's new toaster, it can warm 3 pieces of bread at once :lift: "

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So every copy was sold at $60 ? :childplease: Sony Stans in disbelief they shyt aint doing numbers like that :childplease:

get them pitiful numbers out my face :childplease:
FOH and go play blocky ass Halo in 720p 15fps on the S. Xbox 360 ass system. Go beg for MS to buy another studio. All this and y’all nikkas still gonna come in third.
:snooze:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
FOH and go play blocky ass Halo in 720p 15fps on the S. Xbox 360 ass system. Go beg for MS to buy another studio. All this and y’all nikkas still gonna come in third.
:snooze:

PC gang over here we #1 by a large margin :childplease:

Must hurt to know your Peasant Station 5 is use a fancy looking comcast router now without the mutliplats to make it pop off :childplease: