Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Splizmo duck going crazy
Don’t combine my name with anyone else’s on this site. U cornball nikkas is out of pocket. How the fukk am I going crazy? Explain this. I don’t care about this console war shyt. I have an Xbox. PS5. Switch OLED. And 2 high end gaming PC’s. fukk am I missing out on exactly?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I guess I'm so whatever about this whole situation because I own every console. :yeshrug:
It's nothing to me to play call of duty on xbox instead of playstation.
Here's the thing, we're all men with jobs right? We can afford $500 consoles with ease no? :smugfavre:
If the games you really want to play are on another console then buy the other console. (Unless Microsoft smashed your girl:comeon:. Did Microsoft smash your girl? :ohhh:)
If you don't care about those games enough to buy the other console then why complain about this to begin with?
I don't know. I'm a safe posting Sony stan that collects games more than he plays and blah blah blah right. You got it breh. :hubie:
In the meantime...I'm playing games across platforms while ya'll bicker about life being unfair.
Call of duty, a game that gets ridiculed on here quite a bit has my e-fam on 110.

I just wish they articulated better what the issue is from a monopoly point of view (if that's their contention) or just keep that Sony stan energy that I love and just say "Oh well, looks like we aren't going to see another call of duty worth playing ever again not that Microsoft is at the helm. Look at Scalebound. This whole deal is failbound!"

This is where I am with it. I don't understand these dedications to a box. The acquisition didn't bother me at all just like a major Sony acquisition wouldn't bother me, because I have both consoles. Always have since the 1st Xbox dropped. Then I was a straight Sony stan until Halo dropped then being objective I was like :ohhh: this shyt kinda dope, I got space on my TV stand or shelf for both, been rolling ever since with consoles akimbo. I don't fukk with Nintendo tho, haven't had one since GameCube.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don’t combine my name with anyone else’s on this site. U cornball nikkas is out of pocket. How the fukk am I going crazy? Explain this. I don’t care about this console war shyt. I have an Xbox. PS5. Switch OLED. And 2 high end gaming PC’s. fukk am I missing out on exactly?
Not know you're actually the cornball breh :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bolded is very true.

There's also the very real possibility that none of their plans are set in stone at this point. I mean who's to say that an iD developed CoD doesn't get developed? If I'm Phil, I'm keeping that on XBox. But whatever the fukk Sledgehammer, or Raven puts together? Sure, everybody can get that.

The upside is that there's a theoretical chance they just say fukk it, and use iDTech as a the CoD engine going forward. I haven't played a CoD game seriously since the original Black Ops, but that alone would get me to entertain jumping back in.
I mean the guy said "our desire" is to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation. If they own Activision and want to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation that's not something that's stipulated with "our desire" because when that phrase is said it implies keeping Call of Duty on PlayStation is contingent on Sony accepting their terms. For all we know those terms could be allow Game Pass on PlayStation and Call of Duty stays which Sony would find unacceptable.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sony dont got Pokemon, Mario or Zelda. 3 major unit moving exclusives that also have successful spin offs.

Spider Man is PS5 best exclusive. At 7 million sales. That aint no sales :childplease:

PS has decent exclusives but the overall user base plays multi plats.
Y’all just saying anything now…
:snooze: