Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No. It just shows u that there’s contractual agreements that they expect Microsoft to still abide by. Y’all gotta stop this bullshyt like Microsoft was being bullied or some dumb shyt. They’ve had timed exclusives and extra content on their shyt since jump. Do any of y’all nikkas remember the 360 era? Where 3rd party developers were literally butchering the Playstation version of the games or sometimes not even releasing a PlayStation version? Y’all full of shyt.

:umad:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bolded is very true.

There's also the very real possibility that none of their plans are set in stone at this point. I mean who's to say that an iD developed CoD doesn't get developed? If I'm Phil, I'm keeping that on XBox. But whatever the fukk Sledgehammer, or Raven puts together? Sure, everybody can get that.

The upside is that there's a theoretical chance they just say fukk it, and use iDTech as a the CoD engine going forward. I haven't played a CoD game seriously since the original Black Ops, but that alone would get me to entertain jumping back in.

Nall I trust Phil dude a VP at Microsoft now. He doesn't want to see Sony disappear or Nintendo. I mean dude plays PS and Nintendo games. I see what he was saying about Facebook/Google/Amazon, I rather Microsoft have them then those 3 other giants.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Sony had "keep that shyt off GP/competing service" clauses in their petty 3rd party contracts. I'm indifferent about CoD so I don't know why you keep bringing it up. It's a nice diversion at times but as you saw in that PS thread I'm not heavy into online shooters. If anything I hope MS lets some of these "support" studios do other things. Like, why the hell is a studio called Toys For Bob working on CoD :what:? You're missing the forest for the trees.
I thought toys for Bob did remakes ?