Chicago

So Call of Duty will remain multiplatform.:ehh:

Diablo 4 on the other hand
tenor.gif

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Xbox fans are celebrating this as a big win when in reality they aren’t actually getting anything new or tangible out of this. A company spent 80 billion dollars to continue getting games they were always gonna get anyway. The only reason this makes people happy is the idea that playstation players won’t be able to play CoD.

Microsoft still isn’t actually creating anything new. 80 billion dollars could have created 10 mega gaming companies. You’re still pretty much in the same situation today that you were in on Monday.
:stopitslime: Yeah this does, it adds to my gaming library via gamepass, cuz I sure wasn’t about to buy COD or crash but I will end up playing them at some point now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Again I don't doubt for a moment Warzone stays on PlayStation indefinitely. Technically that's Call of Duty staying on PlayStation. Spencer is a master of making dubious statements that give him wiggle room. What you did not hear him say is "our plan in the future is for all Call of Duty games to continue coming to PlayStation as they have been." You won't hear him say that either.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again I don't doubt for a moment Warzone stays on PlayStation indefinitely. Technically that's Call of Duty staying on PlayStation. Spencer is a master of making dubious statements that give him wiggle room. What you did not hear him say is "our plan in the future is for all Call of Duty games to continue coming to PlayStation as they have been." You won't hear him say that either.

Idk why yall keep talking like Warzone isn’t CoD at this point. The players eclipse the mainline installment.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Idk why yall keep talking like Warzone isn’t CoD at this point. The players eclipse the mainline installment.
Because it's a free to play game. The actual best selling game on PS hardware is the proper series. For Microsoft keeping Warzone on PS hardware is a no brainer. It's pure monetization.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's don't matter to me. Phil ain't going to make me pay 80 dollars for Call of duty while I can download and play it free with a gamepass subscription. Them days of paying for Call of duty are over.

Real fukking rap and the ability to play anywhere on the cloud. Xbox will be the better service.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bolded is very true.

There's also the very real possibility that none of their plans are set in stone at this point. I mean who's to say that an iD developed CoD doesn't get developed? If I'm Phil, I'm keeping that on XBox. But whatever the fukk Sledgehammer, or Raven puts together? Sure, everybody can get that.

The upside is that there's a theoretical chance they just say fukk it, and use iDTech as a the CoD engine going forward. I haven't played a CoD game seriously since the original Black Ops, but that alone would get me to entertain jumping back in.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sony is actually in shambles themselves

:mjlol:

Sony releases statement on Activision-Blizzard-King acquisition

The funny thing about this is, this goes to show you how far in advance Sony locks up exclusivity with these companies.

People like to act like MS out here just buying up stuff and taking it away when sony behind the scenes years in advance has things locked out.

Wait till the dirt that M$ will dig up and reveal on Sony, from the PS1 and PS2 era :sas2:

All M$ is doing, is humiliating Sony, and stripping their posture and reputation little by little. Almost as if they are provoking them to make irrational moves and foolish statements.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait till the dirt that M$ will dig up and reveal on Sony, from the PS1 and PS2 era :sas2:

All M$ is doing, is humiliating Sony, and stripping their posture and reputation little by little. Almost as if they are provoking them to make irrational moves and foolish statements.
:mjlol: