Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1 brand new exclusive 3rd party game...
No 1st party games
And nothing since but dlc.

If sony were trying to hide their market superiority from the FTC (lol) they’d be hiding their 3rd party publishing and timed deals not first party games.

But they’ve literally only shown the latter with Final Fantasy XVI, Death Stranding, Rise of Ronin, Stellar Blade, Lost Souls Aside, Firewall Ultra, and Convallaria

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If sony were trying to hide their market superiority from the FTC they’d be hiding their 3rd party publishing and timed deals not first party games.

But they’ve literally only shown the latter with Final Fantasy XVI, Death Stranding, Rise of Ronin, Stellar Blade, Lost Souls Aside, Firewall Ultra, and Convallaria
Cause they don’t have shyt of their own to show.

Sony ain’t talked about their own games in a Loooooong time. But y’all in here worried about xbox :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause they don’t have shyt of their own to show.

Sony ain’t talked about their own games in a Loooooong time. But y’all in here worried about xbox :mjlol:

They literally just released a game a few weeks ago :mjlol:

Theres a reason sony shills on twitter ain’t writing articles about being sad about not seeing games

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is pretty fair criticism, especially the bolded.

I remember there were folks that were caught off guard with Horizon, because at the time, there weren't a whole lot of people asking for MORE Forza. It just so happens they were able to differentiate it enough to make it a quality series.

I enjoy Gamepass and see the value in it, but I feel like I'm in the minority as someone who's paying full price for it, since the dollar conversion loophole is so prevalent. If they eventually close the door on that, shyt might get spooky.

And the other studios are really the wildcard here, since there's a lot of them that don't have any info out there on what they're working on, or where their current projects stand.
Yeah, there's potential for them to churn hits with 23 studios and if the Activision deal goes through. I feel it's a lot like sports, the potential is always there for a player, but you got to start producing before people remove the potential tag from a player. I am satisfied for the most part, but I am a person that owns all consoles, so gamepass works for me. If Starfield is polarizing then Microsoft could be in a lot of trouble, but if it's GOTY potential then it might save them from criticism. I don't think Redfall will be that GOTY potential type of game and probably gets around 80 on metacritic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don’t have no dates for shyt but another overpriced piece of trash hardware with trash support that you probably won’t even be able to get your hands on.

Sony stans :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Careful meach…you starting to sound mad :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If sony were trying to hide their market superiority from the FTC (lol) they’d be hiding their 3rd party publishing and timed deals not first party games.

The same would apply to MS, they both have been lowkey since things have really heated up which really has been around early oct.
Sony so much so that after forspoken what are yall playing until FF16. Sony leaning heavy on square per usual.

LOL @ you listing Stellar Blade, Lost Souls Aside, Firewall Ultra, and Convallaria :mjlol: You don't even care about those kinda games breh. There are a ton out that are similar to most of these out the gate that I've never heard you mention. But I guess since these games are 3rd party exclusives you are interested:heh:

Anyway both parties are much more reserved than normal especially around this time of year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The same would apply to MS, they both have been lowkey since things have really heated up which really has been around early oct.
Sony so much so that after forspoken what are yall playing until FF16. Sony leaning heavy on square per usual.

LOL @ you listing Stellar Blade, Lost Souls Aside, Firewall Ultra, and Convallaria :mjlol: You don't even care about those kinda games breh. There are a ton out that are similar to most of these out the gate that I've never heard you mention. But I guess since these games are 3rd party exclusives you are interested:heh:

Anyway both parties are much more reserved than normal especially around this time of year.

I wasn’t listing games i was personally hype for i was listing 3rd published games they announced, and im very much excited for stellar blade. I’m not sure where got that i don’t play character action games