Microsoft again apologizing for lack of games, promises new stuff soon

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fact that they practically reintroduced the Locusts horde again in Gears 4 definitely deflated the original trilogy for me :unimpressed:
yeah i was disappointed hearing about that like it should have been some new enemy or something alien like baird mentioned in the game...:francis: something about the moon or some shyt...

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
their hasnt been a real console war since PS3/360
microsoft been fukking up for almost a decade :picard:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i was disappointed hearing about that like it should have been some new enemy or something alien like baird mentioned in the game...:francis: something about the moon or some shyt...

The plot to bring them back was contrived as hell. The superweapon that kills the compound inherent in all the enemies cell was somehow dispelled out by that enemy and formed an impenetrable coc00n around them for 25 years which allowed them to evolve :mjlol:

C'mon now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Whats funny is that they are unironically saying that right now. They are saying Microsoft deliberately held games back because they didn’t want to appear to have exclusive games in front of the CMA/FTC lol
I unironically believe that's true with both Sony and microsoft. Sony hasn't done any presentations and microsoft has 23 studios but acting like they have nothing to show. They're both obviously posturing for the CMA/FTC.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The plot to bring them back was contrived as hell. The superweapon that kills the compound inherent in all the enemies cell was somehow dispelled out by that enemy and formed an impenetrable coc00n around them for 25 years which allowed them to evolve :mjlol:

C'mon now

YEAH... it was a REAChhhhhhhhh....:russ:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
their hasnt been a real console war since PS3/360
microsoft been fukking up for almost a decade :picard:
Low key, facts.

It's been one-sided for over a decade now.

I'm not overly loyal to one side over the other either as I love both consoles/brands.

My completely unbiased take: Microsoft has not been able to catch the same magic the 360 brought whereas the PS5 got the 360 vibe more than any Xbox console has had.

Something about the PS5 simply feels/looks/plays right and it got that magic when you see it in the store or in public.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Low key, facts.

It's been one-sided for over a decade now.

I'm not overly loyal to one side over the other either as I love both consoles/brands.

My completely unbiased take: Microsoft has not been able to catch the same magic the 360 brought whereas the PS5 got the 360 vibe more than any Xbox console has had.

Something about the PS5 simply feels/looks/plays right and it got that magic when you see it in the store or in public.

up-virus-fax3-superJumbo.jpg