Microsoft again apologizing for lack of games, promises new stuff soon

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony revealed multiple games this year though along with two more acquisitions lol
Once this case ramped up outside of what was already hinted at or known akk but died down, and one of the acqustions they announced they made sure to say it works independently of the what going on with the console.
Sony aint done a show in...? I don't even know how long. Everything thats being promoted is either VR, mobile, pretty much known ips or pc stuff.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Once this case ramped up outside of what was already hinted at or known akk but died down, and one of the acqustions they announced they made sure to say it works independently of the what going on with the console.
Sony aint done a show in...? I don't even know how long. Everything thats being promoted is either VR, mobile, pretty much known ips or pc stuff.

They did a show in september with a new game announcement

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not even warring but I reallly dont understand it either :manny:

I liked the original xbox and 360 but these last two generations have been terrible

At least we got something to be done with :russ:

Phil been cappin for 9 straight years and still getting the benefit of the doubt. Damn is it that good to be white? :why:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter Moore was the best CEO of Xbox and I dont think he would allow a drought like Phil has. I game mainly on xbox because I prefer controller and built up a library, but I don't think anybody can survive with just gaming on xbox compared to other consoles. It's been 8+ years, and he hasn't had a concrete plan in properly outputting bangers compared to Sony and Nintendo. I feel he got lucky how great Forza Horizon became and Gears being Gears because other than that he has fallen flat. Also his hail mary plan for gamepass worked, but right now we're at the point where he should be outputting xbox originals to maintain subscription because I feel many wouldn't have gamepass ultimate if it wasn't for the gold trick.

Anyways, they have 23 studios and they can't rely on just Bethesda and Obsidian to carry and we have to start seeing what other studios can do.
If I say this I'll get in trouble, but Phil Spencer's first and third party console exclusive output hasn't been that much better than Don Mattrick.

This is pretty fair criticism, especially the bolded.

I remember there were folks that were caught off guard with Horizon, because at the time, there weren't a whole lot of people asking for MORE Forza. It just so happens they were able to differentiate it enough to make it a quality series.

I enjoy Gamepass and see the value in it, but I feel like I'm in the minority as someone who's paying full price for it, since the dollar conversion loophole is so prevalent. If they eventually close the door on that, shyt might get spooky.

And the other studios are really the wildcard here, since there's a lot of them that don't have any info out there on what they're working on, or where their current projects stand.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is pretty fair criticism, especially the bolded.

I remember there were folks that were caught off guard with Horizon, because at the time, there weren't a whole lot of people asking for MORE Forza. It just so happens they were able to differentiate it enough to make it a quality series.

I enjoy Gamepass and see the value in it, but I feel like I'm in the minority as someone who's paying full price for it, since the dollar conversion loophole is so prevalent. If they eventually close the door on that, shyt might get spooky.

And the other studios are really the wildcard here, since there's a lot of them that don't have any info out there on what they're working on, or where their current projects stand.
Most people aren’t using that loophole. They gave revenue numbers recently.