Microsoft again apologizing for lack of games, promises new stuff soon

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sounds like Microsoft misread the room. Games take more and more time to make, especially the games that Microsoft needs to deliver. They have marketed 2023 as 'their year'. I do believe that they should have given dates for games and if not dates for games, a date for when we will have an update. I know that Phil has been wrapped up in this Activision stuff a lot but this is where Sarah Bond needs to show her chops to one day take the reins from Phil if that is the succession plan.

However, I do believe that they have a lot to show. Satya wouldn't be for spending 70 billion if Phil wasn't showing him something tangible.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
true BUT playing GOT, Last of Us 2, Spider-Man and MM are VERY different experiences on ps5 vs and ps4, their like brand new games IMO

I tried Spiderman and Last of us on PS5 and Spider-Man redid Peter's face but it didn't feel like a brand new game. TLOU pt. 1 was definitely not worth the upgrade and Part 2 was pretty good on PS5. I would go that route if I never played them before but honestly the only previous generation game that felt like a brand new game to me was Cyberpunk. 2k had a really decent current Gen upgrade too.

EDIT: I agree with you on TLOU Pt. 2. That was an excellent upgrade. GOT too, for some reason I kept reading that as GOW but yeah I agree with that one too.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is a 3D chess move. M$ can say “see we don’t have any games, go ahead and let that activision-blizzard purchase slide”

Whats funny is that they are unironically saying that right now. They are saying Microsoft deliberately held games back because they didn’t want to appear to have exclusive games in front of the CMA/FTC lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats funny is that they are unironically saying that right now. They are saying Microsoft deliberately held games back because they didn’t want to appear to have exclusive games in front of the CMA/FTC lol
Sony and MS bought are clearly doing this.