Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony buying stuff the whole time, as is all the other big players in the industry.

They’ve said dozens of times now, they don’t even want sonys console market share. There’s BILLIONS of gamers out there. They don’t need to fight sony over 50 million or so.
This has nothing to do with my comment, alot of yall feel like Microsoft should be allowed to acquire whatever they want as long as they have the excuse of sony’s marketshare.

I don't care rather or not they actually want Sony's marketshare when that's the main argument for the deal going through.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This has nothing to do with my comment, alot of yall feel like Microsoft should be allowed to acquire whatever they want as long as they have the excuse of sony’s marketshare.
No. You made this up, based off your own slippery slope strawman shyt:manny:
I don't care rather or not they actually want Sony's marketshare when that's the main argument for the deal going through.
Again, i’m not sure you’ve been listening to much of what anybodys said about this deal.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’d be a damn lie.

I have an extensive track record of being 100% correct on the things i choose to talk about on here.

Just so happens, console warriors and the truth don’t mix, so i usually end up in dissenting discourse with the warriors :ehh:

DetailedSizzlingHalicore-max-1mb.gif

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I still have no clue what point these FTC fools were trying to make.

Dude thought he had something because nintendo was listed 3rd on a report as if that somehow meant Sony was their closest competitor.

Tried to get a commitment for Diablo.

Brought in the stadia guy just to ask what is cloud gaming that went nowhere and completely backfired.

They also brought an actual PS5 to court, and I still don't know why.

:gucci: