Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I still have no clue what point these FTC fools were trying to make.

Dude thought he had something because nintendo was listed 3rd on a report as if that somehow meant Sony was their closest competitor.

Tried to get a commitment for Diablo.

Brought in the stadia guy just to ask what is cloud gaming that went nowhere and completely backfired.

They also brought an actual PS5 to court, and I still don't know why.

:gucci:

it's like they're trying, and failing, to create FUD, but they're the ones that are supposed to be making a compelling argument why this is bad for competition and consumers

Phil moonwalked right through their minefield

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Todd Howard saved us gamers by telling Microsoft about Starfield and PS :blessed:

Imagine a Bethesda game with no PC release or mods
You do understand that it would have been a timed exclusive right? Just like every other Bethesda game

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You do understand that it would have been a timed exclusive right? Just like every other Bethesda game

Doesnt matter would of been stuck on PS5 for a year or more with no PC release. You can tell Tom Howard dont fukk with Sony like that because he the only one who could of told Phil/Microsoft. shyt turn out the best for consumers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
FF7 was supposed to be “timed” as well.

Bethesda games have been very important to xbox.

Would have been a mistake to allow sony to dictate the terms of when/where bethesda games ended up.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesnt matter would of been stuck on PS5 for a year or more with no PC release. You can tell Tom Howard dont fukk with Sony like that because he the only one who could of told Phil/Microsoft. shyt turn out the best for consumers
*If* the Starfield timed-exclusive business is true, it would have been just like with Deathloop and Ghostwire, where it releases on both the PS5 and PC at the same time. And it would have been beneficial to them like they claim it is now that they can concentrate on fewer platforms. You don't always have to exaggerate to justify Microsofts bullshyt. And no, this outcome is not what's best for consumers, because a large chunk of them loses access to those games forever.

judge shut down the FTC lawyer :mjlol:
Her son works for MS. The fix seems to be in. :francis:

At least this all made Phil look like a fool. :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes living vicariously through judges now!

The stanning has gotten legally motivated. :wow:

Imagine Meach on jury duty and the defendant is a Sony stan?

iu

Last edited: