Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I haven’t read through it, but I just know this thread is an absolute cesspool of all of the worst things about this sub forum :mjlol:
For some people trying to win a console war it is. For the rest of us it’s been a fascinating look behind the curtain of how these deals are made and the motivations behind them :ehh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some people trying to win a console war it is. For the rest of us it’s been a fascinating look behind the curtain of how these deals are made and the motivations behind them :ehh:
Damn near every post of yours is about trying to win a console war, id actually say you’re a top 3 Offender in said Console War lol

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn near every post of yours is about trying to win a console war, id actually say you’re a top 3 Offender in said Console War lol
And you’d be a damn lie.

I have an extensive track record of being 100% correct on the things i choose to talk about on here.

Just so happens, console warriors and the truth don’t mix, so i usually end up in dissenting discourse with the warriors :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Judge asked phil directly if they would pull COD off playstation. He answered with a resounding “no” under oath.

Gonna be really hard for the FTC to convince a judge he’s just lying and gonna breach a bunch of written and verbal contracts.

FTC gone have to go hard on the cloud stuff like the CMA to have any hope of winning this case.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And you’d be a damn lie.

I have an extensive track record of being 100% correct on the things i choose to talk about on here.

Just so happens, console warriors and the truth don’t mix, so i usually end up in dissenting discourse with the warriors :ehh:
Like how time zones work in Japan eh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like how time zones work in Japan eh?
Again that’s y’all acting dumb over a typo.

That’s all y’all, got, which is why you hold on to it so bad.

@Fatboi1 put it in his sig, then got timezones all wrong a couple weeks later. None of you talk about that tho.

You guys just have to find a way to fight me chase you don’t like the truth :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again that’s y’all acting dumb over a typo.

That’s all y’all, got, which is why you hold on to it so bad.

@Fatboi1 put it in his sig, then got timezones all wrong a couple weeks later. None of you talk about that tho.

You guys just have to find a way to fight me chase you don’t like the truth :manny:

#SHAMBLES
200w.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You can use this excuse with any publisher. So the end game is to buy up everything available at this point? And if so how do you feel about this?
Not everything, but alot of people feel like Microsoft should be allowed to aquire publishers until they're equal or ahead of sony in marketshare. At that point they feel like Sony should be able to adapt as the much smaller company or fold.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not everything, but alot of people feel like Microsoft should be allowed to aquire publishers until they're equal or ahead of sony in marketshare. At that point they feel like Sony should be able to adapt as the much smaller company or fold.
Sony buying stuff the whole time, as is all the other big players in the industry.

They’ve said dozens of times now, they don’t even want sonys console market share. There’s BILLIONS of gamers out there. They don’t need to fight sony over 50 million or so.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Judge asked phil directly if they would pull COD off playstation. He answered with a resounding “no” under oath.

Gonna be really hard for the FTC to convince a judge he’s just lying and gonna breach a bunch of written and verbal contracts.

FTC gone have to go hard on the cloud stuff like the CMA to have any hope of winning this case.

PS5 is the keyword
Not PS5 Pro or PS6 :mjgrin:
Stop trying us lil jigga he a fukking liar blud

But I dare his p*ssy ass to take away COD idgaf and that won’t lead to the console sales they hoping for
shytbox :pacspit: