Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you think they really thought that then idk what to tell you...Phil just said making great games won't make Playstation fans ditch their ps5 for a Xbox so why do you think they would think owning COD would make Playstation fans ditch their ps5 ?? Cmon man
Yea and bush said “read my lips, no new taxes” and then introduced new taxes

They didn’t buy the shyt to keep it the same. And they didn’t offer 10 year deals when they could have done lifetime deals, if they wanted it to stay the same.

Obviously the UK saw the same thing. The EU didn’t. Now we’ll go on to the US. But blindly believing PR talk is crazy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gamepass = PSN Plus... So yes, they do have a cloud and COD will be on it
Gamepass = PSN Plus? :mjlol: And so you get first party games day 1 and a ton of 3rd party day 1 as well or do you get indie titles like Stray and that racing game at launch nobody plays? I mean I guess if I only had the latter I could convince myself its all the same :laff:

Now, you calling that a cloud is hilarious because you don't even know what the cloud is. Its clear now. So I guess Netflix has a cloud as well?
The reason shyt is being blocked is because of the cloud. But you saying sony has a cloud. What gives?
Here, educate yourself on the current...https://history-computer.com/largest-cloud-computing-companies-in-the-world/

So sir clownshoes, not even sure its in the link. But sony uses Amazon for sony interactive and they are also making deals with Microsoft which they announced a year or so ago and we talked about it plenty of gins so :ufdup:

As for COD being on the service, if you think you get COD for free or day 1 or year 1/2... Like, GTFOH. You'll get MW2 the ps3 version but you not getting the latest and greatest until it makes sense. You can still pay $70 to play it whenever you want tho :therethere:
If MS could easily do this, they would have
You have a false sense of how things work, but its coming :tu:
Only thing I was wrong about was 10 years in the EU
No, you're wrong about damn near everything :francis:
If they paid all these billions so they can time release COD, and think people gonna ditch their ps5 instead of waiting a few months, then they don't realize that nikkas is BROKE
So Gamepass would be a great deal for anyone, including broke ppl...
:snoop: They are not time releasing anything. They will release it day one in gamepass tho so I don't have to pay $70 for it. I only have to pay for gamepass. And if enough ppl do that as well, they'll make a trillion. And everyone will continue to stay with the service because of all the other games that continuously enter the service. Its such a good deal and idea that sony is terrified. The entire industry notices what I'm saying and they are concerned about THE CLOUD ASPECT because sony stans don't understand what the cloud is. I have an xbox one X in my bedroom. I can play most next gen games on my system NOW because of the cloud (does this register?)

So when you guys harp on how many PS5's have sold, you never say how many people are gaming on xbox via the cloud.
Its a lot. Its become normal to where I don't even think about it. I get it thats not how it is for everyone.. YET.
But the cloud is becoming powerful enough to handle all the heavy lifting. Once Kojima and others get a cloud game working that is good? That can only be done via the power of the cloud? This is where sony goes the way of the dodo. It doesn't register because you have ignored what I been saying for a decade. Ok. I get it Crackdown 3 didn't end up as good as advertised. But what you then did was act like they tried and that was that. NO, the cloud has only gotten stronger and stronger since then. The original dream that was CRackdown 3 cloud powered could be done today, and will be done tomorrow :ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Gamepass = PSN Plus? :mjlol: And so you get first party games day 1 and a ton of 3rd party day 1 as well or do you get indie titles like Stray and that racing game at launch nobody plays? I mean I guess if I only had the latter I could convince myself its all the same :laff:

Now, you calling that a cloud is hilarious because you don't even know what the cloud is. Its clear now. So I guess Netflix has a cloud as well?
The reason shyt is being blocked is because of the cloud. But you saying sony has a cloud. What gives?
Here, educate yourself on the current...https://history-computer.com/largest-cloud-computing-companies-in-the-world/

So sir clownshoes, not even sure its in the link. But sony uses Amazon for sony interactive and they are also making deals with Microsoft which they announced a year or so ago and we talked about it plenty of gins so :ufdup:

As for COD being on the service, if you think you get COD for free or day 1 or year 1/2... Like, GTFOH. You'll get MW2 the ps3 version but you not getting the latest and greatest until it makes sense. You can still pay $70 to play it whenever you want tho :therethere:

You have a false sense of how things work, but its coming :tu:

No, you're wrong about damn near everything :francis:

So Gamepass would be a great deal for anyone, including broke ppl...
:snoop: They are not time releasing anything. They will release it day one in gamepass tho so I don't have to pay $70 for it. I only have to pay for gamepass. And if enough ppl do that as well, they'll make a trillion. And everyone will continue to stay with the service because of all the other games that continuously enter the service. Its such a good deal and idea that sony is terrified. The entire industry notices what I'm saying and they are concerned about THE CLOUD ASPECT because sony stans don't understand what the cloud is. I have an xbox one X in my bedroom. I can play most next gen games on my system NOW because of the cloud (does this register?)

So when you guys harp on how many PS5's have sold, you never say how many people are gaming on xbox via the cloud.
Its a lot. Its become normal to where I don't even think about it. I get it thats not how it is for everyone.. YET.
But the cloud is becoming powerful enough to handle all the heavy lifting. Once Kojima and others get a cloud game working that is good? That can only be done via the power of the cloud? This is where sony goes the way of the dodo. It doesn't register because you have ignored what I been saying for a decade. Ok. I get it Crackdown 3 didn't end up as good as advertised. But what you then did was act like they tried and that was that. NO, the cloud has only gotten stronger and stronger since then. The original dream that was CRackdown 3 cloud powered could be done today, and will be done tomorrow :ufdup:

It’s clear you didn’t read what the UK deemed as the cloud. I didn’t say what was on it or when everyone would get it.

I’m not even going to continue this babble about gamepass vs other services. The point was cod will be on the other services period and not gamepass exclusive

You gotta stop reading into what people are saying and just focus on what they actually said

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I just wanna know if the deal went through officially or does the CMA still got the last say so... that's it..:beli:
The UK and the EU are two totally different entities since the UK left the EU

Same with the US. So they could win, lose, win or any other combination and it just mean different rules for different countries

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So is that it its over???:dahell:
We are essentially at halftime. Scores 1-1 with one new place (FTC) to rule on it and then back to the CMA for the appeal
Now here are the facts, and I see you realize your fellow sony stans are not capable of giving you the real answer if that answer is positive for xbox.
I personally and honestly feel gamepass is so great already that this is just another shrimp on the barbie aka IDGAF at the end of the day how it ends so I don't have to lie. I'm not in the position to be envious of my competition thus leading me to buying that system sooner than I would have. IF things were reversed, I could be looking like Gizmo clinging to anything positive in hopes my choice doesn't look bad when we look back at this gen. I get it.

With that said, the FTC has stated they want answers... Xbox has given them all the answers they will ever need and its always been known if the FTC wanted to go to court vs M$ on this issue that they would lose. The only approval that was hellbent on giving M$ the most shyt is the CMA and M$ thought they could convince them and the EU and thus the FTC would fall in line without needing to go to court.

So now M$ is going to court with the CMA and they hired the Queens lawyer (dead queeen elizabeths lawyer) to represent microsoft in a UK court. And the evidence is all in M$ favor (just as it is in the US and anywhere) and so its fully expected M$ will win in both of those cases. Nobody thought the CMA would go this far, and everyone is upset they did (except fanboys of course) but rest assured this deal will eventually go through. Meach gave you the short answer, now you know whats going on :handshake:
It’s clear you didn’t read what the UK deemed as the cloud. I didn’t say what was on it or when everyone would get it.

I’m not even going to continue this babble about gamepass vs other services. The point was cod will be on the other services period and not gamepass exclusive

You gotta stop reading into what people are saying and just focus on what they actually said
That's all I ever do, and so I'm responding to what I bolded you saying to prove that point as well :mj:

When did anyone, anywhere say COD would be gamepass exclusive?

Now the cloud, I told you YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND what the cloud is and nither does the CMA
You/SonyStans don't even acknowledge the cloud as a thing. You talk all day about console sales and you say sony is winning.
You don't count the cloud, but now you the cloud expert here? And over me, Mr.Cloud? nikka, adebaduba...That's how Fox McCLOUD talked in the OG Starfox with the FX chip and whatnot. My favorite RPG is Skies of arcadia because I live that cloud life ya dig :whew:

So to correct you again about COD and cloud. You are implying that NEW Cod games will be in competing services when they land day 1 on gamepass or year 1 even :stop:
The cloud is bigger than a service, you can buy games in the cloud not just stream them. That's what you keep missing here.
There are other cloud services that are not just streams but is the platform. That's what Amazon Luna was
You can expect the defunct luna to become the home of playstation... but they claim they doing that with Microsoft :yeshrug:
So I don't really know what to tell you.. Amazon or they'll be bought out by M$. one or the other eventually bruh..

Last edited: