Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
CMA gotta be pissed because this went from a simple "No because we said so" to a potential nasty political situation. Especially if MS wins in court against the FTC and has gotten approved by literally everyone else.

I thought it was dumb ass hell to even think MS would say fukk the UK but Satella gave a blatant maybe the other day, that would be fukking wild

Daps
CMA gotta be pissed because this went from a simple "No because we said so" to a potential nasty political situation. Especially if MS wins in court against the FTC and has gotten approved by literally everyone else.

I thought it was dumb ass hell to even think MS would say fukk the UK but Satella gave a blatant maybe the other day, that would be fukking wild

Go to bed nikka. They ain’t bout to do nothing lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
FTC and CMA are butt buddies.

This will be the determining factor.

Sony stans just blurt out random stan facts :mjlol:

The FTC and the CMA are like.. twinsies and since the CMA ruled one way, its over already!!!
And whats hilarious is every time one of these TrumpStation Stans say off the wall shyt like this, they get dapped up :laff:

When people question how grown men participate in a console war, its the little details that are the most.. intriguing/damning.
Cuz I get the jokes part, but this ain't jokes. You really care because this post is just lazy.
If we could get the emails released on sony stans you would hear a bunch of "If they get COD we're doomed.... pun intended"

Daps
Sony stans just blurt out random stan facts :mjlol:

The FTC and the CMA are like.. twinsies and since the CMA ruled one way, its over already!!!
And whats hilarious is every time one of these TrumpStation Stans say off the wall shyt like this, they get dapped up :laff:

When people question how grown men participate in a console war, its the little details that are the most.. intriguing/damning.
Cuz I get the jokes part, but this ain't jokes. You really care because this post is just lazy.
If we could get the emails released on sony stans you would hear a bunch of "If they get COD we're doomed.... pun intended"
Cry boy