Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So free acti games on psn :dwillhuh: sure run that shyt :mjlol:
Doesn’t mean they are free for you.

Just means streaming companies don’t have to pay extra to license the game.

You still buy the game wherever you want to purchase it. The streaming company just allows you to play it “anywhere”

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You still buy the game wherever you want to purchase it. The streaming company just allows you to play it “anywhere”

My guy I have a demonic pc atm I have gp ultimate as we speak. this is all nothingness to me what arent u getting. I got diablo 4 on pc already. Not everything is this gay ass binary game u play on here :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My guy I have a demonic pc atm I have gp ultimate as we speak. this is all nothingness to me what arent u getting. I got diablo 4 on pc already. Not everything is this gay ass binary game u play on here :mjlol:
You said free on PSN

You goofy nikkas always talking in circles.:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What radio waves emit from that xbox that turns you into such a huge fakkit :gucci:

U make arguements out of nothingness like my girl its disgusting
u made the argument weirdo.

You said something that was incorrect. I clarified it for you.

Instead just saying thanks and/or moving on. You decided to talk some other dumb shyt and try to insult me.

I feel sorry for your girl or this is how you interact with her :smh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Microsoft could care less it's about money. No of those services will have the best cloud service compared to Microsoft.

I wonder how Sony feel as this deal looks like it will get approved.
They getting the games forever. That’s exactly what they wanted. No 10 year deal. Forever year deal.

It’s MS that wanted to deal this death blow to Sony the second they could. Now they can’t

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, there is a lot to unpack here. Well, actually there isn't.

Its just another case of that ol SSS (Sony Stans n Shambles)

After they was like "wait til Monday" and now its Monday and what was known last week is official now.
You know what else was known since last week and even sooner? How this was going to eventually go to court in the US if the FTC doesn't back deown
But..... THIS IS THE PART SONY STANS BEEN In SHAMBLES about :hula: Microsoft can't lose to the FTC in court.
See, we already know what the charges are and FTC doesn't have anything. Can't prove what they are saying, this been known for a long while.

The CMA is in cohoots with sony. Like they friends, they paid ppl off/something. But they can't buy away Microsoft. They could pull this on a lesser company but now they stepped in some shyt. So.. With all this being fact, and with Microsoft hiring a lawyer who represented the fukkin Queen of england to represent them in this case vs the CMA? If they didn't have a case then none of this would be going on. Its a done deal already to anyone who isn't envious of whats coming to Xbox gamers :win: Now, lets look at these sony stan replies...
He says as Xbox stans flood the thread again at the first glimmer of hope :laff:
Sony stans purpose in this thread is there glimmer of hope that xbox gamers don't get COD free in gamepass, they know how big of a deal that is to a large segment of gamers :umad:
Still have to get past the uk and america
Keep (glimmer of) hope alive :ohlawd:
Keep (glimmer of) hope alive :dahell:
Keep glimmer of bullshyt hope alive to you too young dumbass
:sas2: wonder how MS feels about those stipulations
Look how salty these nikkaz iz be right now :laff:
All this because MS is s gaming vulture :mjlol:

still can't make shyt from the ground up.
Yoooo, nikkaz is maaaaad salty in this bytch :deadrose:
They getting the games forever. That’s exactly what they wanted. No 10 year deal. Forever year deal.

It’s MS that wanted to deal this death blow to Sony the second they could. Now they can’t
Bruh, whats stopping Microsoft from making Call of Duty... and then one day going "Lets make a new FPS"
Then guess what, you have a forever deal to play old ass COD. This game I just spoke of will be made sooner than later.
Sure, they'll still make COD, why not. Its easy money, more money than sony will make off of Destiny but that's just a cheap shot by me :manny:
You talking like if this deal means you'll be getting COD in your streaming service as a day 1 title :usure:

You guys are exhibiting itching ears syndrome heavy and you only hearing what you want to hear. Well hear this.
MW3 is likely going to cost me $0 but I'll spend $10 on battlepass. I'm happy for you guys to be able to pay to play moving forward :mj:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

You said free on PSN

You goofy nikkas always talking in circles.:francis:

What radio waves emit from that xbox that turns you into such a huge fakkit :gucci:

U make arguements out of nothingness like my girl its disgusting
2017.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Good points made here.
If you want the opinion of an actual lawyer instead of baseless speculation from Reddit users: Hoeg Law now sees around a 30 per cent success rate for the deal. According to him, it will mainly depend on how dedicated MS is to closing it, because it will be a ”mess to pursue to the end”.

I really only hope it's for the better. I for one have not enjoyed many of Microsoft's recent products, so I'm a little concerned.
Microsoft's ol' reliable strategy (not only talking about videogames) has always been to buy its competition instead of improving their own products and services.

Phil Spencer already accepted that they are not competing by making great games. Are you ok with the fact of SO MANY developers being owned by a company with that mentality?

Microsoft would have already bought Sony and Nintendo if they could (actually they already tried buying Nintendo), because they don't want to be the BEST option, they want to be the ONLY option. That's how Microsoft competes.
This sets the precedent for other major corporations to just buy up their competition instead of actually competing to make good product. This is a terrible situation for the industry, and from a labor perspective, will definitely be a major trigger for vast unionization across the industry because fewer competitors means that employers can do whatever they want and offer the worst deals possible. It'll be a race to the bottom and Microsoft just started the race.
I've seen a lot of comments suggesting that MS is going to clean up ActiBlizz. But I'm not so sure about that. When you sink 69 billion into a company it sounds more like you're looking for a turnkey solution. How do we know that ActiBlizz won't fukk up the culture of Bethesda, Obsidian and inXile? Unlike ActiBlizz those companies have games I care about, so I'm really apprehensive about this merger.
Yep. Growing older I've found that gamers are truly some of the most shortsighted people out there (largely due to how young a lot of gamers are). If in the immediate future they benefit, long term issues be damned. It's like how your average online gamer wishes Steam would be a monopoly because people love Steam, not realising this would be the worst thing that could happen to pc gaming in the long run. Monopolies are terrible, and just because Steam is great now doesn't mean in the future it will continue to be. Competition is necessary, launchers like Epic are necessary, gamers just don't want to hear it.

Likewise, Microsoft has gamepass which a lot of gamers love so by their logic Microsoft should own everything and everyone would be happy. They don't realise how terrible MS as a company can be and that them simply buying out a shytload of companies will only hurt the gaming industry. MS is the biggest threat to gaming in the long run because they're a company that is absurdly rich outside of the gaming market, so whether their games/console flop or not they can continue buying up companies and ruining them. A company like Sony or Nintendo have to produce quality content to bring people in, they don't have the money like MS to just buy up companies nonstop. Their success relies on how well their console does, unlike MS.

If this ends up going through, it will be terrible in the long run. Gamers will cheer now but the future is bleak so long as MS keeps doing this.

Last edited: