Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw both sides look like clowns. sony stans for even caring about this xbox stans for acting like its going to be good for anyone but ms pocketbook
There's goofiness on both sides, but, again, look at the post counts :francis: They're extra dumb because they claim they don't really care, but spend literal HOURS per day here posting instead of playing all those "games".

And I paid uder 80 bucks for Game Pas until late 2025, so it's potentially great for me, but I'm not going off the deep end.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
There's goofiness on both sides, but, again, look at the post counts :francis: They're extra dumb because they claim they don't really care, but spend literal HOURS per day here posting instead of playing all those "games".

And I paid uder 80 bucks for Gae Pas until late 2025, so it's potentially great for me, but I'm not going off the deep end.

oh you right @Gizmo_Duck 200 posts in here :why: let these xbots fester in their fantasies

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
acting like its going to be good for anyone but ms pocketbook

Crazy the entire industry from competitors to partners, to users, employees, employment unions, investors and anyone else involved are all on board with the deal.

But yeah, it’s just microsoft’s pockets that will benefit:ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw both sides look like clowns. sony stans for even caring about this xbox stans for acting like its going to be good for anyone but ms pocketbook
Nah we ain't doing this, Sony Stan's been making all kinda noise about this since it was publicly announced. Sony themselves have been doing everything to make sure it's blocked and Sony Stan's here on the coli have the most post and create every potential negative thread on it. With this one being sticked.

To top it off most don't own a Xbox and aren't in favor of gamepass, and most don't even play COD

So it's really no reason for Sony Stan's to be the most active.

Yet here we are.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah we ain't doing this, Sony Stan's been making all kinda noise about this since it was publicly announced. Sony themselves have been doing everything to make sure it's blocked and Sony Stan's here on the coli have the most post and create every potential negative thread on it. With this one being sticked.

To top it off most don't own a Xbox and aren't in favor of gamepass, and most don't even play COD

So it's really no reason for Sony Stan's to be the most active.

Yet here we are.

I'm not being sucked into a back and forth in this thread since I literally don't care if it passes or not. so I'll just say godspeed and god bless

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
83bft5bh2qq61.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I just want it to go through so I can justify playing Diablo IV.

I said hell no to Blizzard's last few years of fukkery.

But under new management, the clock resets :mjgrin:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not being sucked into a back and forth in this thread since I literally don't care if it passes or not. so I'll just say godspeed and god bless

You mean you don't want to get caught up in the endless loop of grown ass men justifying their actions with "Yeah, but THEY were mean first," like children? How dare you. :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These stan wars really turn you into a raging retard youre actually rational in other threads :dead:

You miss the part me saying somy stans are clowns in here too?
I seen you only have that stance after some “positive” news for xbox. Then misrepresent the situation to equate very rational behavior by the entire industry to the irrational behavior of @Gizmo_Duck on here with hundreds of posts and a bunch of threads on the topic.

”Both sides” ain’t a position breh :ufdup:

Y’all like to talk about other threads but “both sides” nikkas get ridiculed in any other context,

It ain’t me that’s trippin in the arcadium, i’m the same dude, maybe your perspective is broken :ohhh: