Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I seen you only have that stance after some “positive” news for xbox. Then misrepresent the situation to equate very rational behavior by the entire industry to the irrational behavior of @Gizmo_Duck on here with hundreds of posts and a bunch of threads on the topic.

”Both sides” ain’t a position breh :ufdup:

Y’all like to talk about other threads but “both sides” nikkas get ridiculed in any other context,

It ain’t me that’s trippin in the arcadium, i’m the same dude, maybe your perspective is broken :ohhh:

I gotta give you credit youre good I almost got sucked into your tsukiyomi of idiocy but caught myself. Have a good day breh:umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbrehs need to throw in the tile, just be prepared to pay for cod like you always have for those who actually play it here. For stans that need a W theres always starfield ….

Unfollow all those paid youtube lawyers, they are leading you down a hopeless path

Posted by Idas

FwAjVvhWYAAsCiK

FwAjV5FWwAEGFDD
Guess its time to throw in that good ol "tile" nah "spleen"

Dis nikka Jizmo is the feds yo :ohhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Every system will have access to activism on games……with game pass subscription service allowed on their hardware. I’m sure that’s the endgame which is why Sony is ODing.
WRONG... ANY CLOUD GAME STREAMING SERVICES OF THEIR CHOICE

• A free license to consumers in the EEA that would allow them to stream, via any cloud game streaming services of their choice, all current and future Activision Blizzard PC and console games for which they have a license.
  • A corresponding free license to cloud game streaming service providers to allow EEA-based gamers to stream any Activision Blizzard's PC and console games.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Oh cool, then they are just being hoes. Noted
WRONG... ANY CLOUD GAME STREAMING SERVICES OF THEIR CHOICE

• A free license to consumers in the EEA that would allow them to stream, via any cloud game streaming services of their choice, all current and future Activision Blizzard PC and console games for which they have a license.
  • A corresponding free license to cloud game streaming service providers to allow EEA-based gamers to stream any Activision Blizzard's PC and console games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seen you only have that stance after some “positive” news for xbox. Then misrepresent the situation to equate very rational behavior by the entire industry to the irrational behavior of @Gizmo_Duck on here with hundreds of posts and a bunch of threads on the topic.

”Both sides” ain’t a position breh :ufdup:

Y’all like to talk about other threads but “both sides” nikkas get ridiculed in any other context,

It ain’t me that’s trippin in the arcadium, i’m the same dude, maybe your perspective is broken :ohhh:
When things not going the way certain Stan's want it they.

Disappear
All of a sudden are silent
All of a sudden don't care about the subject anymore.
Result to insults. Aka *Grown men following games* :scust:

Fake concern about the industry

:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When things not going the way certain Stan's want it they.

Disappear
All of a sudden are silent
All of a sudden don't care about the subject anymore.
Result to insults. Aka *Grown men following games* :scust:

Fake concern about the industry

:smh:

He says as Xbox stans flood the thread again at the first glimmer of hope :laff:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He says as Xbox stand flood the thread again at the first glimmer of hope :laff:
You mean, the day there’s new news people are talking about it again, while you’ve been posting random tweets and musing for 60 pages now. :ohhh:

You had more posts in here yesterday with no news than anybody does today with new news.

Pitiful :mjlol: