Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The supposed lawyers on resetera aren’t in favor of of the merger being blocked so im not sure why you acting like they are saying somethign radically different. Most places laid out the appeal process and its not in MS favor in the UK which is mandatory for the deal to pass.

But any way i guess its good to be hopeful. :francis:
They been wrong as fukk the whole time.

The idea of even trusting them as “lawyers” is laughable to me. They are forum posters just like you and me.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man ya'll still going on abou this lol.

Who cares. they not taking games off of any consoles, and if its timed exclusives everyone has a pc nowadays.

This is bored stan babble from both sides at this point.
Weirdo Sony nikkas spend all day talking about this and whatever else MS is doing instead of playing all of these alleged "games" Sony churns out. Look at the post counts, it's disgusting.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Weirdo Sony nikkas spend all day talking about this and whatever else MS is doing instead of playing all of these alleged "games" Sony churns out. Look at the post counts, it's disgusting.

Naw both sides look like clowns. sony stans for even caring about this xbox stans for acting like its going to be good for anyone but ms pocketbook