Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It always boils down to exclusives don’t matter or just a lot of downplaying of them but when the 360 was in the lead, it was because it had a ton of 3rd and first party exclusives.

Microsoft literally just bought Zenimax for 7 billion dollars, and every xbox stan on the planet is relying on starfield to turn the tide for them. The fact that people can sit here with a straight face and continue to downplay what exclusive content does for a platform is weird.
All zenimax games are on PC day one. None of the content microsoft is buying is “exclusive”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not everyone that buys a ps5 is buying it for one exclusive.

Just like how you said you’re buying a ps5 for FFXVI. It’s also why we say one game isn’t going to save xbox and that they need to release a consistent amount of exclusive content to regain marketshare.
You just said you enthusiasts were buying all the sony games :comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m really buying it for my son. But will maybe play FF16 if it’s good. Game is coming to PC within 6 months so if i wasn’t buying a PS5 for my son i wouldn’t be pressed to play it. Probably gone be better and cheaper on PC anyway :manny:

Will probably get a PS5 at some point for FF16. :ehh:

I don’t believe you :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do more digging. You’ll find it :ehh:

Nothing to dig, whether you’re buying it for you or your son (:comeon:) you are buying a ps5 for a specific game which proves my point. if you had no problem waiting for PC you wouldn’t even be tempted to do it.

It doesn’t matter who you buy it for, you’re buying a ps5 because you want to play a game you can’t play anywhere else, pivot all you want

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing to dig, whether you’re buying it for you or your son (:comeon:) you are buying a ps5 for a specific game which proves my point. if you had no problem waiting for PC you wouldn’t even be tempted to do it.

It doesn’t matter who you buy it for, you’re buying a ps5 because you want to play a game you can’t play anywhere else, pivot all you want
I’m not buying it for a specific game. I’m buying it so my son can play fortnight with his friends :mjlol:

And while i’m talking shyt 100% true story he asked me for a PC today so he can try some GTA mods and the fortnight creator mode stuff. I might not even be buying him the PS5 anymore :manny: